Do not purchase the new TR Infiltrator helmet

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Astraka, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Astraka

I took two quick screenies before I went to bed last night. I will try to grab a few more in different positions. If anyone is on Waterson feel free to PM me and I'll actually wear it in the field for you.
  2. X3Killjaeden

NC is just another "strap-on"... Optimus prime visor, for infiltrators
  3. Stinneyt

I dont think it makes headshots any easier really.
    What I can tell you is....If I have 2 targets in front of me, and one has bought a helmet and the other is wearing a stock helmet, I'm shooting the guy with the new helmet first.
  4. Rhinzual

Pffft, beat the Airport (level 3) on Easy/Normal for DK Mode.... or is that the Paintball mode?
  5. Rhinzual

Don't you dare insult Optimus Prime/Peter Cullen by equating that abomination of a welder's mask to the big OP (Optimus Prime/Orion Pax) himself.
  6. JudgeDeath

bobbelheads ... This game is turning closer to TF2 everyday 0.o
  7. X3Killjaeden

they both look stupid, so it's justified :p
  8. Rhinzual

I'm talking Gen1/Transformers Prime (never seen the other versions), not that awful Michael Bay version.
  9. tigerdust

We look like Spiderman with a sniper rifle : /
    • Up x 1
  10. Astraka

It is a look that takes time to get used to. As much as I would prefer tweaks to the TR Infiltrator's aesthetics (better camo coverage, better helmets, decals on Comp. Armor), I really have fallen in love with the way we look - at least with Composite Armor on. I can only hope that in the future when SOE puts out more armors & helmets that the TR Infiltrator is equally represented when compared to our NC & VS brethren.
  11. RobotNinja

SEK-TOR WINS.

Now this...I would pay for. O_O

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Astraka

I hadn't even thought of something like that. That would actually look very cool & would be something I'd pay handsomely for as well. Wonder if we'd get the chest missiles too? ;)