Directive smgs...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by entity009, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Okaydan

The answer is nothing. Which is kinda sad. Sure it's a unique SMG, but it's not a unique weapon. Oh well, free gun is free gun.
  2. Iridar51

The answer is "I'm not a bloody library". Find your own answers. And you phrased your request as if you expected me to defend SMGs, which I think are garbage, which you would know if you read the post you quoted.
  3. Okaydan

Well, first off, I'm not expecting you to give all the answers at my convenience. I read your website, and gave myself an answer, no need to get your panties twisted. I just tagged you for your information and as source.

And while you did say SMGs as a whole are "bleh", you also mentioned they have a unique feature and are perfectly viable. So I was more interested in that part, to find out what would make them grindworthy, to which the answer is - sadly - nothing. I'd hoped I had missed something, which is why I asked. But there doesn't seem to be that something.
  4. Iridar51

Okay. Not the best day at work, don't mind my grumbling.
    Directive SMGs are viable when compared to other SMGs. But any SMG is still an SMG and hence is bleh overall. Though an SMG infiltrator main can disagree, I'm mainly speaking as LA. When I play infil, it's mostly Stalker.

No, nothing. At least not for someone who doesn't already enjoy current SMG combat in PS2, which should be true for any directive weapon, IMO.