Delta Triad Return

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dart, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Eyeklops

I hardly pad my K/D, but let me ask you this: If one of my associates puts themselves in a position to kill a squad of troops so many times they leave, is that not a victory?

Honestly, I wasn't at that tower, but I only saw 2 DT and a few trialists at the very beginning. I am not saying you didn't win that tower, I am questioning what presence "DT" had there.
  2. DoctOrious

Oh and by the way, that video sucks. Glad I killed you in it. I'm also glad you remember this so fondly, because out of the 600 or so kills I must have had that day this fight was not memorable in the slightest.
  3. Joshinya42

Our outfit used communication and teamwork to take a base from two other outfits where we were outpopped (2x) and also being told we could not take the base because we sucked so much. A minute after those yells saying we sucked the base was blue? It wasn't exactly a ghost cap, since you got so many kills from it right?

Oh I guess the reason it seemed like fun to us is because it was the third or fourth time that day with DT specifically that we rolled you. After a weekend of going back and forth between bases where we happened to find you and roll you. Again and again.

Regardless of whether you remember it. I just remember hearing someone say "Oh a DT member is being a disrespectful piece of **** and saying we suck" and then a nice long weekend of enjoying DT blunders and fails every time I encountered the tag in major combat.

See you on the battlefield!

-Josh
  4. DoctOrious

So we're gonna take a leap of faith to say that you repeatedly rolled us based on that video? Yeah, OK buddy.

We didn't seek out TENC or whatever crap outfit you represent to post in your recruitment forum.

.9 k/d and 173 spm? How bad of a case of muscular dystrophy do you have? Give me a break. You suck brohan, at least you can type.
  5. Joshinya42

K/D = Only thing bro. Don't even look at the SPM. K/D is ALL that matters in this game, empowering 200+ other people to do their job effectively with a great team has naught to do with it.

Muscular Dystrophy? Personal attack there, something relating to your history in RL maybe?

-Edit to say my first post was an attempt to relate to the combat and outfit relations in a civil manner. Thanks for the personal attacks.
  6. jak

I wasn't there, but in all honesty after watching the video, there's too much pop there to consider that fight outfit vs outfit with any bragging rights. Also, not to mention there was an even bigger NC zerg coming from the north, which meant the C point should have been yours by default and the B point relatively easy to contain with a small amount of organized defenders. Even if we disregard all other aspects, that's a horrible territory to illustrate "owning" outfits at.
    • Up x 2
  7. Sock

I enjoyed the fact that a video of DT/DA getting owned was basically a showcase of the respawn screen.
    • Up x 4
  8. Joshinya42

I would disagree based on hearing from the outfits to the north what the situation was, the VS zerg on the ground outside of B and us doing exactly as you say, holding inside with a small amount of people and capping the point.
  9. DoctOrious

Boo this man.
  10. Sock

Wait so did you beat the VS zerg or DT/DA. Or BOTH?

I'm gonna make a video of me beating TENC. It'll be me sitting in the warpgate and assuming you're out there somewhere losing.
    • Up x 3
  11. jak

The NC had 89% at Saerro and the only reliable way to get to the C point at Glacier is across the bridge the NC owned given the vehicles on the minimap. Not to mention the NC had 65% on Echo Valley, so I'm unsure what threat the north was facing. The vast majority of the VS force was spawning at Glacier tower, which should be an easy cap given you had relatively even pops (the 2x population is being caused by massive NC respawns if you watch it closely, as squads waiting for rezzes or beacon cooldown causes) and the NC holding the high ground. It should be a meat grinder for the VS to even threaten the B point and C should not even be in the coversation.
  12. WaaWaa

13. Kanya

Funny how this thread is now eerily reminiscent of the old forums. Outfits no-one has heard of posting in a DT thread telling of how they "rolled us and here's video proof direct from the spawns".

I don't for one second disbelieve you guys killed some DT players. I'm pretty sure unless you're a GM etc there's no immortality. So well done on killing someone in an fps game. Oh and winning a base. Strangely you made note of DT players names...yet except from Waawaa...not one of us have noted any names from TENC.

Another point: you guys undoubtedly run much larger numbers given your recruitment stance of "accepting anyone and making them a better player" so I'm guessing you possibly had a platoon on for this (gave up watching the video, your comma were doing my nut in) versus about 4 DT and maybe a couple DA.

Basically you're not the first outfit to post this way, or the last. You'll note that none of us have commented in your recruitment thread, given its for your outfits recruitment first and foremost.

See you guys in game, although ill no doubt have forgotten who you are
    • Up x 2
  14. Sock

Last week = Sunday?
  15. Eyeklops

16. WaaWaa

17. jak

Can I nominate a VS outfit for the worst NC outfit because I'm usually more afraid of them than most NC? Now, that's not a knock on the NC guys - certain VS outfits are way, WAY more effective at killing me. :(
  18. DoctOrious

From your score page it looks like you haven't done much killing in the 75 days of Planetside 2 you've accumulated since the game's launch. For reference, I've got a third of your kills in under 10 days of game time.

Looks more like you sit around and revive and resupply the rejects you've convinced to join your ranks.

If you're looking for a huge circle of men doing indecent things, seems like TENC is the way to go.
  19. Dart

HAHAHA... The amount of crying and whining in that video is classic. And do you know what's the best thing about it?! There were only 2 DT online and they were still tearing you up. So let's put this 'triumph' into perspective; you took two squads and took 10 minuites to cap a base you SHOULD have taken in about 3 and then claimed to have owned an Outfit that only had 2 guys present at the fight - while those 2 guys abused you... Congrats?

And Waawaa, given how hard you're trying I'm amazed you can't improve that 1.6 K/D which you're rocking after SEVENTY DAYS play time... Perhaps it's time to admit you're bad and maybe just get a life? Lord knows you certainly couldn't try any harder!!

For anyone wondering;
    • Join TENC if you want to get farmed at every fight you go to.
    • Join DT, if you're happier doing the farming - on a ****** out Tractor with a hoe in your hand!
  20. WaaWaa

I'm in vehicles most of my time where my gunners get the majority of the kills. You know I put others before myself. I know a hard concept for the #3 for all time on Mattherson leaderboards. I enjoy piloting vehicles! It's a passion of mine. I should be greedy and only care about my kills, but I don't. I like getting other people recognition and kills because that's the type of person I am.

I also don't restrict my playstyle to exclusively farming to pad my K/D ratio. Yes, my K/D is not the highest, but that's because I don't care about it. I'm not going to improve anything about what I do because I never claimed to be the best or to compete with people who care about their Kill Death ratios. I just play to have fun and spread my certs and playtime across a vast amount of playstyles, whether it be medic, heavy, light assault, or whatever the situation I want to play.

I'm far from quitting and even from further from conceding that I or anyone in my outfit is the worst of the NC. I'm having way too much fun, especially when I get to kill "elite commandos" in any fight.

Oh, and 2 DT did not give us hard time. Again, it was the other people in that fight that came to your aid that made the fight last longer than it should have, and that's the only reason for the delay. Even then, too little too late. Lol a hard time, more like a great time and a great victory.

You heard crying and whining in that video? What part because you must have turned on another audio track not available to the rest of us.

P.S. I play pretty much every day or every other day and have yet to experience DT's "domination of the server" as was claimed in this thread. 1 video of the account against a steady stream of noobs who charge in one at a time is not "domination".