Dear Tier 4 implants.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stargazer86, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Stopper

I'm stil waiting for the possibility to run two implants at the same time : the safe-landing, to avoid numerous stupid death, and the actual usual implant you need at a particular time (battle hardened, EOD, regen...).
  2. Signaldooo

I had the same problem getting the EOD 3 for the first time - was almost ripping my hair off my head every time I got the EMP one instead.... had I been as unlucky with the T4 one I would maybe get one in a year or two.... and probably be bald. So I feel your pain! :) Good luck in the future, those 5 extra meters makes all the diffrence!
  3. OldCuban

Never underestimate the average still living at home scrub that works a PT job solely to pay for his gaming habits.

Look at how many people actually pay to put bounties on players.
  4. Revel

A lot of this could be fixed by having an implant toggle. Make it take 5 seconds for it to kick in so people can't just pop it like HA shield but can turn it off when traveling between bases.
  5. DeadlyPeanutt

implants are more of a pita than they're worth, now that the drops of batteries have almost stopped... i just don't bother with them any more. If i'm not supplied enough batteries to keep a tier one regen implant going... screw it
  6. Moridin6

i turned all mine off whilest pumpkin hunting this month, and man, i think i can run them full time now ive got sooo much energy..
    i mean, might as well right