[Vehicle] Dear Daybreak, Please Justify the Logic for including Rumble Seat Kills in the Valkyrie Directive.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Insignus, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Insignus

2. Sazukata

Gotta agree. When my pilot is running the VLG, I'm better off using my Archer in the rumble seat to fend off an ESF. Problem is that his evasive maneuvers are so good that my aim gets thrown all over the place, making it near impossible to land a shot.

Can't imagine actually trying to use the rumble seat as a regular firing platform against infantry.
  3. adamts01

It's pretty good actually. You have to do slow and smooth passing runs, but when the pilot is steady it's really easy to land ADS hits, especially because you don't have to worry about return fire from the guy you're shooting. It really isn't a bad investment in manpower either. TR can still do an effective Striker Valk, and other factions can equip Decimators and sneak around wrecking tanks and Sunderers, especially with the newly buffed peltor rockets up front. With a single engi on one side, the nose gun, and 2 LMGs on the other, you have a very durable elevated shooting platform while only sacrificing the pilot's and engineer's firepower and gaining all that small arms durability. It also keeps enemy infantry looking up instead of shooting at advancing friendlies. I imagine ammo efficient battle rifles would be pretty slick for the range and also since you're probably equipping extra rockets for your suit slot.
    • Up x 1