Deadly Dose (formerly known as malarchy)

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by drfrozenfire, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Senthos

Sign me up! Im practicing to become a great A2A pilot.
  2. BlueRoar

I joined a squad filled with DDYL members, and was not fortunate enough to have an officer on at the time. I've written down the names here on the forum and now know exactly who to message to get invited. I hope to be joining y'all on the battlefield soon!
  3. drfrozenfire

We continually test new strategies... anyone interested in an outfit that is all spec-ops and and no-zerg, this is the one for you. We take on groups with a 1:3 ratio, on average. If this seems daunting to you, don't worry. We will train you up and make you one of the best players on Helios.
  4. 5ou1

5. drfrozenfire

Look what someone just said about me haha

"Heh, looks like someone here is a control freak(yes, I'm looking at you, OP)? ;) I already feel sorry for your outfit. So nope, bad idea. It's a game, not a concentration camp, people should not be forced into such stuff. Actual in-outfit code of conduct should be up to outfit members to decide."
  6. 5ou1

Pretty sure that it's been decided. No one in the outfit seems to have issues, probably because they are told the rules before they even join. Makes things pretty straight forward. We're free to "pop smoke" at any time. Good group of guys though.
  7. drfrozenfire

I'm not sure I follow you soulbrotha