[BUG] DBG response to their SCAM

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jul 8, 2016.

1. JKomm

He's made three threads on this matter now, each time other console gamers came in and disproved him. At this point he's just causing an issue in the community and not being very civilized about it.
  2. FriendlyPS4

Each time, what? I haven't had a discussion with a console player yet. I have had discussions with PC players. I also have video proof of what Im saying so, there's that.
  3. FriendlyPS4

Toxic? I called for more options to kill cloakers on PS4, and PC players scoffed, telling me how easy it is for them to see invisible cloakers on PC with tweaking gfx. That does not work on PS4. You can't tweak consol gfx.

I said how the SAW is godawful on PS4. PC players argued it was a headshot beast. Well thats not the norm on consol. On PS4 NC players spray the SAW like they are watering the garden. GD-22 would be far better for new NC players.

In short I get PC players chiming in to pontificate about a consol experience they know nothing of.
  4. vitanidb

OP in a nutshell

• Up x 2
  5. Hegeteus

Again this pointless gfx crap, I have no problems spotting infiltrators with low settings. This is not nearly the number one solution to handling with infiltrators nor is anyone saying that it is. Maybe it helps, but it's always better to have working senses to rely upon
  6. Sinful Raevyn

To ONCE AGAIN refute your stupid arguments...

Really? Because I am fairly certain that being a PS4 player... I would qualify as a console player. One who has attacked your stupid arguments on multiple occasions. -.- In fact, I have also been quoted in your other threads by others when I disputed your whiny crap when it came to cloakers. ;)

Now as for this whole scam thing...

GET A DICTIONARY. Please. Use Google. Thousands of web pages with the definition for Scam.

You know what, I'm not sure you would even know how to do so at this point, so I will do it for you...

So you being an impatient little turd that spams buttons is not DBG pulling off a dishonest scheme. Neither is it a fraud.... It is a case of some rage warrior spamming his buttons and not paying attention to what he's doing.

And to refute an earlier claim- No not all PS4 users spam X to revive. Some of us are actually intelligent and choose our spawn points so we don't end up on the other side of the map. ^.^

NOW! Onto the good stuff!!

I once more went in game and sacrificed myself for the better understanding of those 'Stupid PC players' as you like to infer.

I killed myself about 10 times.

In the first couple of tests... I held down the D-PAD as soon as I died, ready to use a med kit. The cursor didn't move.

After that, I spammed the D-Pad, like you might. And wouldn't you know it? The cursor moved down. But it moved all the way down to the very last option, which is buy membership. Why? Because you can spam down 100 times and it will always stay on buy membership because the options do not rotate.

The death animation screen varies it appears. Because in all of my tests it took roughly 8 seconds to get to the death screen. And each time this happened, I tested various ways the cursor would move.

And in all of them, it would only move if I pressed on the D-Pad AFTER DEATH. Not only that, but it only moved once the screen was ready to move toward the respawn screen.

Funny, huh?

So..... yeah. PEBKAC.

This is not a bug. This is not a scam. And this isn't happening to console players.

This is a case of impatience happening to ONE person. You are at fault 100%.

And seriously... it's .25 cents. Cheap lesson to not be impatient. I'll send you a quarter if you like.

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

Ok maybe i didn't say it clearly enough. To select bounty you would need to press d pad after death but before deathscreen shows up.
  8. Pat22

I like that you cut your video just one second before the respawn timer expires, at which point I'm willing to bet the spawn button is automatically selected, highlighted and a whole bunch of visual cues signal "HEY DUMMY YOU CAN SPAWN NOW, PRESS X"
    • Up x 1
  9. JKomm

I don't think FriendlyPS4 quite grasps this concept yet, or understands the notion of being wrong. I said it in one of his other TWO threads on this topic that the "scam" he's referring to is of his own doing, as he attempts to gain compensation from DBC for his own incompetence. He's so sure it'll work that he will refute any and all logical disproof of his claim.

If your post here doesn't dissuade him then I'm likely correct that he's the scammer himself, playing victim over the loss of 25 cents.
    • Up x 2
  10. RainbowDash9

PC Master Race? noone said that yet im surprised :D
    • Up x 1
  11. Sinful Raevyn

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  12. Moridin6

send me the quarters!
  13. JaHeit

I've got a level 97 character on PS4 and can confirm I have never accidently bought a bounty.
  14. FriendlyPS4

Bounty is new. It was not in the game when I first started playing PS2 on PS4. I went all the way to BR70 with my TR. Before bounty was ever an option.

I also leveled up my NC from BR40 to BR50 when bounty was in the game, without ever triggering bounty. Although I did have a PAY box lit up when I entered the death screen a number of times during that grind. But I thought it was me moving the sticks. While on that screen. Only when I actually triggered a bounty did I finally wonder what the F going on. And found out it wasn't me moving the sticks in the death screen to get to a PAY box. That I entered that screen with a PAY box already selected.
  15. FriendlyPS4

First its my money. I get to say where I spend it. Not get tricked to spend it.

Second, like most vets playing Planetside I spent thousands on this game. PS1 buying PC gaming rigs just to play this game. Then hundreds on subscriptions just to keep the game going. When the game came out for PS2 I bought a PS4. Spent money on another subscription and spent money on a lot of BC. Thats the kind of customer I have been to this franchise for ten years.

I don't like being nickle and dimed when I spent real money to do my small part to keep this franchise going.
  16. FriendlyPS4

A wall of text, is as old as the internet. I spammed the X button. The fact that I say I have done that shows my honesty in the discussion that Im not leaving out what I have done. The dishonestly is entering a screen with a PAY option selected for me.

The worst that should happen with me spamming X is auto spawning away from a fight I was originally in. The worst should NEVER be paying for something I never selected. Again, the PAY option was selected FOR ME when I entered the death screen. That is now a known bug because I reported it with video. If not fixed, its a scam.
  17. Taemien

PS4 already has the settings set to optimally see infils. Your fellow PS4 players debunked that. Its your own ineptitude that you die to one of the weakest classes in the game.

And yet again we have another fellow PS4 player confirming that not only you can't kill something. But you can't even die properly.

Dude just quit. This game isn't for you. You're just farm bait at this point. You're going to get the players who kill you banned for statpadding at this rate.
    • Up x 4
  18. FeralBoy

OMG he's beautiful...
    I wish those dirty peons beneath him weren't blocking any of his Golden Aura...
    :D
    • Up x 1
  19. JKomm

A scam would be if you bought DBC on the spawn screen during your primal mashing of buttons, however your act is of spending DBC. This is not a scam as you have already paid for the product in full, the product being virtual currency, which you can then use to trade for virtual items or other gains.

I'd also like to point out your blatant disregard for Sinful Raevyn's post detailing the exact process to go about and accidentally purchase a Bounty, which entirely disproved your argument and ultimately shut down any retaliation you should be causing. Since you have continued to spew the same nonsense the only conclusion myself as well as others can make, is that you are in fact trying to scam the system for your own benefit. After all to you it was just 25 cents, but what you claim would make it seem worth so much more than that right?

This thread, as well as your other ones, are despicable and blatantly obvious that you are trying to get things your way due to your own incompetence. You ask for console gamer support, but when they refute your position you immediately turn back to insults and saying the exact same crap as before. And for someone who supposedly has thousands of hours in this game on both platforms, you appear to have a distinct lack of knowledge about it and it's communities(Both PC and console).

I think we've all made our point clear... good day sir.