Day 4 of ****** server performance bad hit registriation and epic lag

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Souci, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inogine

Yeah, it was pretty bad when me and buddy played today. Ran two dudes over. Around seven seconds passed before it suddenly registered them dead. I wonder if it's a case of cannibalizing the PS2 servers for PSA or if it's just the pessimism settling in?
  2. NeuroDamage

[IMG]

THIS S*IT ARE NOT POSSIBLE TO PLAY!

all the intent of the game to kill the enemy! and I can not do it because ...... NO REGISTRATION DAMAGE! This is BULL **** !!!! WE'RE ALREADY WEEK PLAYING AND WAITING FOR FIX !!!! YOU GET TO DO IT! YOU CAN WRITE WHAT TO BE HELPED ?! WORKS OR YOU JUST KILLED ON THE PROJECT ?!

ENOUGH TO DO FROM THE GAME S*IT !!!! STOP!!!! RETURN HOW WAS TO HALLOWEEN !!!! EVERYTHING WORKED AND NOT WHO COMPLAINED !!!!! HALLOWEEN month we have endured this **** with PING! NOW WEEK WITHOUT REGISTRATION DAMAGE !!! THANK YOU FOR THE DAMAGED HOLIDAYS WITH FRIENDS IN THE GAME! YOU'RE A S*IT PROJECT!
    BECOMING A LIKE WHO ALSO READS!;)
    • Up x 2
  3. DarkStarAnubis

There is something wrong.

Today I was experiencing as Infiltrator a problem seen before: while cloaked (and with "decloak on fire" enabled) I press the fire button, decloak and ... nothing happens, the weapon does not fire.
    • Up x 3
  4. Crash Bandicoot

Hit reg and general server performance has gotten even worse as of late.

Something has to be done!
  5. Stopper

Yes, very bad lag.

Especially when doing things like decloaking.

It's almost unplayable.
  6. ..:::FLASHBACK:::..

Backup before the halloween patch and everything resolves!:D
  7. Souci

• Up x 1
  8. Zagareth

Well, got OHKed by someone in a turret, killing my ANT - which is quite impossible, unless you count in the endless lag. Personally I got no lag issues yesterday, but I think it can still happen when the shooter has lag and hits me, all shots come together in 1 shot.

I also see people freezing sometimes and when I shoot them, they dont do anything other than dying once back to game...

Sometimes I get spongy interface, when I look around and this in areas where I was used to have precise aiming.

Currently I play after a pause of a few month, so I missed the steady and step by step change of several patches - just all at once and the difference is very notable and not to the better...
  9. JobiWan

The other night I was in a two-storey as stalker infil. Two enemy HA's were chasing me, I ran up the stairs backwards and tried to drop a claymore. First I wouldn't uncloak, when I finally did, the claymore wouldn't place.

When I finally placed it, one of the enemy planetmans ran past it like it wasn't there, then it exploded, killing the second one who was nowhere near it.

Then I uncloaked unexpectedly because I was spamming the button to make it actually happen and got shot.

It's just a total mess.
    • Up x 2
  10. Trebb

I hit F2 to change seats in a vehicle, nothing happened for 10 seconds, then I get a notification request that someone with my exact name is requesting I switch seats Y/N ?

/sigh
    • Up x 2
  11. Crash Bandicoot

And now I am being disconnected from the game after a couple of minutes on Koltyr waiting in queue...
    • Up x 1
  12. Saltor

What´s wrong with Miller the last few day´s? You run into a teleporter and..... nothing. Arround 2 secs later you get ported. But not only that. Its just a totally pain to play and you want 300 € on a life time sub for this ? no thanks
    • Up x 2
  13. JobiWan

I got the same, plus a follow up to say I'd declined to switch seats with myself. I posted this on reddit and got told it's a common bug and nothing to do with lag. Well in nearly four years I've never seen it happen so it's not common to me.
  14. AkawiNe

Just left the game, I can't stand the lag anymore, it's unplayable. Cancelled my subscription for the time being, and I won't play until this (huge) problem is fixed. What is DBG doing ? It's been almost a WEEK now.

This is actually a very common bug and it's as old as the game itself.
    You can generally reproduce it by attempting to quickly switch seats several times when alone in a vehicle.
  15. Frydac

Well, this ruined the only week in the year I have time to play, I was greatly looking forward to playing a lot of ps2.. but alas, after they take away my earned implants and put them behind an impossible RNG wall, especially if you want to get back some implant that is now considered 'rare'.. And now they take away my week of gaming!
    And mind you, I have spent hundreds of euros on this game.. I should have quit after the implants bs, I really don't want to hate you dbg, but you are making it really really hard not to :(
    • Up x 1
  16. DarkStarAnubis

"Join Combat" has stopped working for me today (on Miller): I click on "Join Combat", timer starts then stops and nothing happens.
  17. Crosi

Ive had a good number of toe to toe trade-offs on foot where no hits are registering for either of us, but the realisation sets in that as soon as the server wakes up, were both dead. So yeah, had 7/8 mutual kills due to server lock-ups.
  18. Souci

When the game isen´t dieing but the server are...

19. Projekt95

20. Zagareth

You know, its holydays? So the week you are waiting has nothing to do with laziness...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.