DA Stats Site - Open Registration

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ender, Nov 27, 2013.

1. sam38

whats great about the site is it compares your stats to everyone elses stats and gives you the grade. its not like each set accuracy of a weapon gets a defined letter grade. its the best site for truly looking at your stats and being able to compare to the rest of the community good job guys ZAPS APPROVED
    • Up x 1
  2. Ender

Try manually adding the character to the database.

-Wow, 300 new members since I went to sleep last night lol.
  3. Yuukikun

"This websites is for 13 year old elitist who only care about stats and not helping their team, brought to you by the same people who want to remove vehicles from the game and have the old squad deploy system back to spawn on dead squad leaders on enemy sunderers''

- someone most people know by now

On a serious note, I think the website is very well made and i encourage people to donate to the maker to finance it and help him spend more time to make it even more amazing :3

One of the only problem is probably caused by the PS2 stats themselves but the shotgun accuracy grade is not representative because the shotgun stats weren't reset when each pellets stopped counting as a hit.
  4. Lazaruz

I will transfer over to any outfit for 3.8m. Now I'm just going to sit next to my phone and wait for your call...

Going to take me a while to go over all the different stats, but at first glance the site looks very nice indeed :)
  5. RomulusX

"Noob Conglamerate"
    • Up x 1
  6. Nocturn0l

I did, it worked, thanks,

4,167,081 market value!
    So, who's gonna sign my paycheck?

Oh my HSR, C-D grade :eek: , i really need to work on that.
    That M++ to B+ Accuracy won't help me much with the upcoming NW changes :/
    Stats don't lie

Btw, there seem to be a lot of players missing from Cobalt, those without outfits especially. I also had to add darkscape, who's probably the best infantry only player i have faced on Cobalt. 8,760,753 market value. Is there someone higher?
  7. Ender

Contrived and Arbitrary MLGBucks Salary Cap per outfit incoming! PS2 Fantasy League just around the corner?
  8. Ender

The EU servers were added recently but I never really made a big post per server added. Due to that they probably have a lower amount of players registered and catching errors such as you've described. Bear with us, and we'll get everything ironed out to the best of our ability.
  9. EliteEskimo

Oh boy I can't wait to see how that will turn out, my guess is that small (1-2 squads max) outfits like DA who recruit almost nothing but the creme of the crop players and average very high BR's players will be on the very top. At the same time large outfits like BWC, which are very organized and will recruit anyone who wants to consistently follow orders while having fun being a part of a large strategic force, will be ranked near the bottom of the barrel because of lower average KDR, SPH, and HSR. If it turns out being more complex than that to give larger outfits more credit for what they are able to accomplish on such a large scale I will be impressed. Don't let me down Ender;)

P.S

Good job on finally going public with the site:cool:
  10. Ender

I need a Cola code. I haven't had enough time recently to figure out where to go to snag the elite Tray cola decal :( I'd gladly chain pull gals with TRay on the side!

By PS2 Fantasy League I dont' mean outfit vs outfit. I mean players draft their own 12 man team not outfit related, and go up against other player drafted teams per week based on some sort of metric. Like one week's matchup could pit 2 teams against each other and favor MBT vs. MBT stats over Infantry vs. Infantry, and any combination in-between.
    • Up x 1
  11. Erendil

Your site says I'm "mpal approved." I can now sleep well at night. *strokes his Pandora lovingly*

Will he hate me less if I only use slugs? :p

AND YES, DAMMIT! IT'S GOOD, I SWEAR!
  12. Torqameda

I've been running a fantasy league for my outfit (4ACEs) relying exclusively on MATLAB and Excel. You do not understand how much I would love you if you were to set up something like that. LOL While kinda useless since there isn't a true e-sports scene yet, I do it with my outfit for fun. Everyone seems to like it. :p
  13. Zorro

I don't feel like spending over a hundred thousand dollars just to break even on the market.
  14. Zazen

Nice site. But, it's a little child'ish and goofy to refer to the NC as the "Noob Conglomerate" considering they are without a shadow of a doubt the most noob un-friendly faction to play...Just sayin'
  15. DJPenguin

What are the two Skill A and Skill H columns in the weapons stats for?
  16. Rigsta

<3 this site, super-detailed. Looking forward to seeing what options are available for signatures, might I suggest:

(# = "number of")
    • # Flashes flipped
    • # Harassers flipped
    • # Lightnings flipped
    • # Magriders flipped
    • # Sunderers flipped
    • # Cloaked flash road kills
    • # Sunderer roadkills
    • # Outfit mates killed with C4
    • # Outfit mates killed with the commissioner
    Though I guess the API probablywasn't set up with those measurements in mind...

Pleasant surprise: Apparently I'm in the top 5% or all Spectre users? :eek: That can't be right, I hardly use the thing...
    • Up x 1
  17. Ender

One of the initial requirements of all DA applicants is to be less than 20 years old. Now i'm not going to make anyone eat a jar of mayo and show me the video, but if you're over 20 you're probably dull, boring, and lacking humour. We'd petition SOE to nerf time, but we already have a full docket of childish and immature things to do/change.

The last person pointing out how degrading "Noob Conglamerate" is got posterized.... literally.

Skill A is a general Accuracy stat, Skill H is your Headshot accuracy stat, as reported by the API. I'm not sure if the HSR skill is headshots per kill, or headshots total, but one day the secret will be revealed!
    • Up x 1
  18. Kanil

My profile was quite out of date, so I left it open and waited a while before grabbing it again in a new tab to compare.

I'm proud to announce that in the last month, I've lowered my life expectancy by four seconds. It's not much, but it's progress.
  19. Bayland

Fantastic! Thanks for the site. Very cool stuff. Love to see how I can improve.

One question. What is Consistency in Consistency Delta? Consistency of what? I have one of the largest deltas in the game on one of my characters. I'm not surprised though. It is the character I first started with, abandoned and came back to after I'd learned to play. Thus some weapons are quite bad and others pretty good.

One note, there seems to be a bit of oddness in the class details, at least for one of my characters. Shows over 5k kills as a heavy with 16 hours of play time. Pretty sure that's not right.
  20. Ender

If you think something may not be right (there are definitely some of those as bugs are something we're all familiar with) you should post it in the bugs forums on the site! And its consistency of the stat that specific delta is being used to approximate. So say for instance your Accuracy Variable, the lower the delta the more often you are playing at that accuracy for that weapon.

Unrelated to that, here's what open registration looked like for the stats site. Not necessary to show or anything but I found it interesting and figured others may too.

[IMG]