Couch Potato Gamers (GAM) Recruiting TR players.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Rieader, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Rieader

[IMG]Tired of running around with no one to play with? Do you wish you had dedicated people to play the objective? Do you want a relaxed gaming atmosphere that wont kick you out if you miss a squad night?

If you answered yes to any of these questions. Then look no further than Couch Potato Gamers (GAM). CPG/GAM is currently recruiting TR players on the Genudine Server. We have multiple players on our roster and have weekly events and game nights. We are a multi game clan that spans acrost the vast exspanse of PS4 players. To Include TLOU, BF4, BFH, PS2, Destiny, and many more. If your interested and want a mature, casual gaming group of players than follow this link http://www.couchpotatogamers.org/joingam

Only two rules, no other clans, and must be 18+.

We are a casual group of gamers who enjoy the escape from life that gaming allows us to have. While we all may have families, work, chores, school, or any other "real-life" obligations we understand that gaming can be that outlet you may need. With that in mind we developed Couch Potato Gamers. We are gamers that do not have time to develop an amazing KDR or have mandatory practices where we teach what barrels to camp behind. We are real gamers.....people that want to have fun and play games with people that think like us. We use tactics, we use teamwork...we also play while kids are asking us to do things, we never take things too serious. We tell bad jokes, we die alot (or at least I do), we are not online 24/7, we will likely give you a hard way to go for going 3-52, but will likely have a similar KDR a few games later...no one here is in MLG or will pretend to be. We are all adults and treat each other with the respect that comes with being an adult. If any part of this sounds like what you want then welcome aboard...please go here --->

http://www.couchpotatogamers.org/joingam

[couchpotatogamers.org]
    • Up x 2
  2. Test12154

I have been playing with CPG, since BF4 came out and have come to appreciate all the cool dudes there that made me feel like part of a community. And as a planetside PC player, I've added alot of content to help grow planetside on our site. If you are a new player, come check us out, we can help you grow and make you fee like your part of a gaming community, and more then just a "clan" that plays only planetside.

I've made a general tips thread on our site that will help newbies and even regulars learn or re-learn the ropes. I think you'll really pick the game up faster with us then anyone else out there. In addition, we also communicate on an app called groupme, so we always stay in touch and no one misses an ops night.
    • Up x 1
  3. Ahmez

This is a great group of gamers. You have to be 18+ to join but I'd say our average age is in the high 20's to low 30's.

We're all at varying skill levels (I'm at the lower end of the skill level spectrum) but playing as a group and having good leadership is where this game shines.

So if you're looking for a gaming family then come and join us on the couch.

[GAM]e On!
  4. Nappa313

Hey guys, I applied yesterday. Me and my buddy would like to join. We are a medic and a heavy. Would like to group and play later if possible. Let me know!

Nappa313
    • Up x 1
  5. Rieader

Awesome, I saw yalls applications and have begun work on them. Please make sure to check back to the site to make sure that all information is correct/accept your acceptance if applicable.

Also There is a Squad/GAMe Night this Saturday at 1800 CST, Come and join the fun on Palos Server TR.
  6. Nappa313

We can prolly make it Saturday. Haven't got an invite yet or not sure how to accept it. I'll keep checking back
  7. Rieader

Applications have been updated as of now, all you have to do now is go onto the site and post in our new player forums.
  8. Rieader

Don't Forget PS2 GAMe night this Saturday at 1800.
  9. Test12154

I'll be there :)
  10. Ahmez

11. RaTL

How many members do yall have?
  12. Rieader

we have over 30 active PS2 members, with an established multi game section of our clan that has well over 100 members. We also have a website that has been up and running for well over 5 years. we also utilize a notification system to send out alerts and game updates. Also myself and my two officers are veteran of the PC version of this game. I ran a multi division Outfit that was 4 platoons strong, divided into Air Mechanized infantry and mercenary division ( for players unable to commit to set times. how about y'all?
  13. Nappa313

I have to say, I joined a day or two ago and these guys made me feel very welcome. Grouped with about 4 or 5 of them last night and we were running base after base. With on average about 15k exp per death! Good bunch of guys. Would highly recommend this outfit!
  14. Test12154

Had great GAM night, managed to cap at least 5 bases on Indar under our banner, and picked up a newbie into the fold, overall good times.
  15. Rieader

updated roster/ great gam night last night guys keep up the good work. Check website for future events
  16. Scooba06

I joined GAM mainly for Battlefield 4 but I started to branch out and play different games with them once I found out that, yes this community likes tactical gameplay, but they also like to just have fun. There's no looming pressure here you seem to get when you play with hardcore gaming communities, casual is where it's at!

• Up x 1
  17. Test12154

Had great time with our small late night squad, managed to capture Hossin for the TR, also got three great new members into the fold in llPIMllPjuice509, reaperbane420 and Invid_of_INP, welcome to [GAM] guys!
  18. Rieader

All applications are current, welcome all new members please make sure to check the website to finish your introduction.
  19. Rieader

Squad night Thursday, don't miss out on the action come join us!!
  20. Rieader