Couch Potato Gamers (GAM) Recruiting TR players.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Rieader, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Nappa313

Great job everyone last night!!! Took 3/4 of Hossin last night before the alert came up!! Great bunch of guys!! Laughed my *** off last night!! Looking forward to more squad nights!!
    • Up x 2
  2. Ahmez

• Up x 1
  3. Test12154

Great squad night managed to run with two squads we tried the in-game comms and although it took some getting used to to adjust, I think it worked to develop ourselves to run multiple squads more effectively in the long run. This night was a night for squad leadership from our ranks and |-BlackAxle-| delivered, keeping our second squad up and running with efficiency, he was a natural.

Hope to see more within our ranks develop into squad leads as we expand, and a special welcome to our newest members, TheNakdBoss, tordez, Vanamun, Einherjar9, Bilbo_Schwagings and ZaytovZ, welcome to GAM guys!
  4. Rieader

Good job last night, and good work to the prospective squad leaders. We held on Essamir with 24 against a strong VS and NC combined attack. For the duration of about 1-2 hours, directly contributing to a TR held Essamir. Good job guys, and good fight VS and NC.
  5. Rieader

got a couple GAM nights this weekened come on out and join us.
  6. Rieader

GAMe night on Monday 1800CST come out and have some fun.
  7. Rieader

Come on out and joins us, were friendly and chillaxed. Multiple Squads running and always something to do. We play a multitude of games so even if your not a hardcore PS2 fan your still welcome.
  8. SithFaced01

Rieder, can you friend me in game bud, SithFaced. There was some minor fighting between our Outfits the other night on Esamir, I would like to discuss. Thanks.
  9. Rieader

10. Rieader

bump to the top
  11. SithFaced01

Yes, I would like to discuss the matter.

I do not have any Video evidence, though I would dispute the claims of "blatantly team killing" as we have experienced the same. The first I saw of it was Esamir, of which I had just spawned my own Sundy, which suddenly came under fire by a [GAM] Sundy of which we destroyed in self defense, then to be C4'd by a [GAM] member. We then retaliated by killing the few [GAM] members on site. Though, I would like to discuss the matter between you and I in private, keeping it Civil of course. You can reach me anytime through PSN- Venomonium , I would much like to discuss the matter in a party. We lead two of the most efficient and largest Outfits for the Palos TR, we stop the Zerg, and take the point. We should be working together not killing eachother. I would ask that you not be so quick to judge on the matter, seeing you have prepared slides on the subject tells me you were ready for backlash on the subject at hand and have taken the necessary steps to avoid being the one of blame, though I do not blame you nor your members...as I'm sure both sides made a simple mistake in controller command.

On a bit of a side note my friend, "Bud" in the south is a form of Greeting much as a handshake, especially in the Kentucky/Tennessee area. "Hey bud how ya doin" is a common phrase.
  12. Rieader

Im free on monday. also bump it on up.
  13. Rieader

Bump, Also welcome to our new members. Applications have been updated to this point.
  14. Rieader

GAMe night this Saturday come out an join us, also welcome to all those from the new servers. We look forward to partying with yall In the future.
  15. Rieader

All applications have been updated, swing by the website to see if you were accepted. Then come join us this saturday.
  16. Rieader

Another batch of new recruits accepted, come see if you made the list. Also great squad nights guys keep up the good work.
  17. Ahmez

Rieader, do we have and clan GAMe nights scheduled for this weekend?
  18. SithFaced01

Hello there GAM members, mostly your leaders. I've noticed GAM to have declined in activity as of late, nothing wrong there of course what with college and daily lives. However with RaTL taking in both TCR, and 3D into the Death Rattler Coalition I figured I would offer a friendly invite to join into us and would be more than welcome to personally oversee any joining or merger process that could happen. The eventual merger of Crux and Palos will happen, and we as a server of TR should be unified in efficiency and intention. We are nearing 500 strong now, and have begun to train Air Command, Inf command, Squad and Platoon leads. The next step would be to bring in established fighters! Please reply, I'd love to talk. Monday I will be available.
  19. Rieader

While i appreciate the offer, there are many reasons as to why thats simply not possible chief among them being the fact that this is just one small arm of a massive clan. But the reason you have noticed a decline in activity is because we have begun the process of moving our clan to genudine as having 50%+ population is simply not a fun way to play planetside.
  20. SithFaced01

True true. Well good luck to you all. I do hope they merge Crux and Palos. Also could you contact me with a friend request on psn? Venomonium. I'd like to discuss something important.