Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Novel

Hey m8s this issue make our status reset ? i have to re-start all campaing ?
  2. janeTEXAS

the end is near.
  3. Daniel10

Another day gone, time to warp to bed
    • Up x 1
  4. Joharnis

while we all wait :D
    • Up x 3
  5. Soviman

you guys dont seem to understand the importance this game plays in people lives. some people need this to survive the day, otherwise who knows what they would do to themselves and other?

SOE YOU ARE MESSING WITH PEOPLES LIVES HERE!!!!
    /end sarcasm
  6. ibosh

The suspense is building and will soon come to a tragic end...
  7. imfabiohello

jip i know many thinks about servers im 30 years old i repear them and you guys just must now how fk many work it is to fix them
    they are reset them new so i dont think its gone be loger down about 30 min.:D
  8. Gorn

Please, no! :D
    I am afraid of this People since i played this game first time. This Dictator came so real! ^^
  9. Vortigon

Sorry that did not help at all because the devs are not high school computer science 101 students, and in fact know more than is taught in chapter 1 of 'Game design for dummies'.

Thank you.
    • Up x 1
  10. Munch Ma Quchi

100 certs compensation!
  11. SL1MSchadey

Read the patch notes ColonelWelsh. The certs you are getting arent free at all. You earned them. They got rid of nanoweave armor and they completely changed the Harasser up. So, in good faith, they could not change up these things so much and expect you to like them. So they gave back the certs for them.
  12. ncDieseL

Don't worry about your characters disappearing, when the servers properly come up they'll be restored. It's something to do with the local data cache getting reset.
  13. SlenderJosh

too cheap
    • Up x 1
  14. Unwashed Otaku

Anyone else just lose all their characters?
  15. Mr. Troy

This game is so "f"ing good that we all can't wait to play again!!!!!
  16. Game Tips And More

Well, if there are some people with personality disorders or latent sociological issues that have brains that are addicted to this game (through receptor creation, et al), this occurrence could possibly be a trigger for an episode that could endanger the lives of people in said sufferer's vicinity. So, theoretically, this could become a matter of life or death here...
    :oops:
    /end partial sarcasm with scary implications that are real
  17. honeybaddggger

This was me yesterday killing snowmen

• Up x 4
  18. Soldorn

i dont unstand this! at the morning all works fine for me and now servers are down again??? why ohh why???:(
  19. ncDieseL

They aren't lost, your local cached files have just been reset, happened yesterday. Nobody has lost their characters.
  20. o0JOESHMOW0o

i only get two days off a week to get a few hours on here... maybe ill get in a few in on sunday... but this is my game time... and now i have to go do yard work for my wife because of the serv. issues.... lameo_O
    • Up x 1