Constants DC's?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lakora, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Vorlon

I had the same problem, it started yesterday.
    I just got it to work again, what I did was to run out of the warpgatezone into the closest zone and then the server disconnected me, after that I could log in and play as usual.

Don´t know if I was lucky or if its a working solution.
    Good luck!
    (I was stuck in Amerish warpgate and ran to stoneridge reserve)
    • Up x 2
  2. reaven2

Guys it works! I just tried it!
    Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  3. Ghyg

Confirmed, it's working. On Indar too. I ran from the WG away until I got disconnected. Log in and everything is back to normal. Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  4. y077er

Just logged in on Woodman and first thing I noticed was that I could not activate any of the consoles Vehical/Class, then I was disconnected from server, rejoined only to have the same experience. The only thing that has happened since I last played successfully last night was a 600kb patch?
  5. Draknar

Same issues here, on Miller server. Worked fine yesterday.

How old is this game now? A year? And it's still in beta? Shame on you guys.
  6. printlnHello

EU Miller
    Also got the "Disconnected from server" message and after validating my files it disconnects with G9 error code :(
  7. faykid

After posting in this thread and filing unanswered support tickets, all that comes to mind is this:

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. GlueHead

Haha, no way. It worked!
    Just run out of the WG and shut down the game when you being DC. Then restart.
    Now everything is back to normal. After two days of DC
  9. Desti

FIX THAT WORKED FOR ME, tldr at the bottom:

Some kind soul posted the new IP for the Miller server in another thread, so I pulled the url the game connects to via procmon (Sysinternals suite) and changed my windows hosts file to resolve the url to the new IP.

Interestingly, when I traced the url via tracert first, it failed to resolve at the 7th or 8th step while a direct ping of the new IP worked fine and returned the url the game used o_O

Just did another test, everything is working fine...

tldr: Opened windows hosts, inserted "69.174.194.166 amspsn-liv-gw02.planetside2.com" minus the quotes, saved and everything worked fine again...
  10. Malaky

So any official news on this issue?
    Woodman server here and still terminals inactive, DC etc crap...
  11. KAHR-Alpha

Been having that issue on Ceres for two days now.
  12. Tiedemann

It's more "random" than anything I guess. Crashed after 98% on first try today, launched again 5 minutes after and now I'm in.
  13. KI-Natas

Got the same problem on woodman.

Terminals, Instant Action, Redeploy don't work. Log-Out causes a disconnect with G30.
  14. faykid

It appears that this glitch is random. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. I logged on the second try, then got DC'ed two hours later.
  15. PastalavistaBB

Yes, it's completely random. Yesterday I had problems, in the evening it was ok. Today I played without problems, now it's evening I got disconnected after login from Cobalt Server.
  16. Polanin1916

17. Tiedemann

18. Polanin1916

Sorry to hear, I tried it once and didn't check twice. Maybe it will stop working. Best luck for you. As quick PRO7 back to work on Monday they start to fix it - I hope.
  19. Tiedemann

It's SOE that needs to fix it not PRO7.
    They should have done it already tbh as I think a game not working during a weekend is a pretty major issue.
  20. Malaky

aaaand again.
    In the morning I was normally able to play and in the evening (just checked) same problems as yesterday and day before...
    I was supposed to by myself some customizations for my char but I think Ill go some game on steam...