Constants DC's?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lakora, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Lakora

I'm at my wits end right now...

I log in, move a bit n then can't do anything other then aimlessly walking waiting for the game to give me my beloved sign saying "You have been disconnected from the server" Basically the moment I spawn ingame after logging in, I for instance use my jump jets once then they stop working, I can't use terminals, can't use instant action. Just wait for the inevitable disconnect sign...

At first I thought this only occured on Miller, so I made a new char on another server and same thing I spawn, can't do anything, dc... And according to the "ping" when making a new char I only got 51ms to the EU servers and I'm not experience any issues in any other MMO everything running fine no disconnects not even any lag. (except well normal amounts lol)

I'm at my wits end as I said, I don't know if the issue lies with the EU host(Unlikely) or with my internet(Most Likely)
    • Up x 5
  2. starfury6

Same issues here, constant disconnections this morning :(
    • Up x 1
  3. xMaGGoTx

Same here, as of this morning.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bassett

Had this last night on Woodman and Cobalt, 60% on a reinstall. Fingers crossed that will fix it.
    • Up x 1
  5. Urshak

SAME PROBLEM starting yesterday evening about 11:30 cmt
    Server Miller stuck on Esamir. Running high graphics setup.

I was using a prowler and out of the blue i could not use any keys, like change seats ore getting out of the vehicle.
    Still i could turn the turret and see some folks driving and running around but i could not hit anything.
    Then "You where disconnected from the server"

pc reboot. all fresh all fine.
    game loading fine.
    at warp gate cant use any terminals (use the E button dos not appear either)
    after a minute or so: "You where disconnected from the server"

Several try´s today in the morning. All time´s the same ending.

Usually i play for hours on my mashine to get any sort of weird error. And i did not change a thing.

So whats up? Miller Ersamir glitched? Connecting Issues? Or just the next bad patch?
    "I do not know" (Data)
    You tell me.
    • Up x 2
  6. Sliced

Could it be your router?
    Are you all connected to an EU server?
    • Up x 1
  7. Dargadon

EU, Miller.
    Same problem here. Started yesterday. Since then till now - constant disconnects (about 1-2 min after start). Unusable terminals, warping players, no-hit weapons.

Highly suspect some connection problems on the way closer to Game Servers.
    • Up x 1
  8. enjoy02

same problem on Cobalt
    • Up x 1
  9. xankr

Same problem on miller since yesterday, about 11:30 PM CET too.
    Reset my connection, checked files, all fine. Worked great ever since beta for me.

I tried tracert/ping with these IPs (from google)

Briggs: 69.174.220.23
    Ceres: 195.33.132.167
    Cobalt: 195.33.132.169
    Miller: 195.33.132.168
    Woodman: 195.33.132.169
    Connery: 64.37.174.140
    Mattherson: 199.108.194.38
    Waterson: 199.108.194.41

The US servers work fine and respond normal, the EU servers time out. The packets go to
    SONY-ONLINE.edge4.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [212.72.42.182] and then it says "Cant reach host". I'm not that well versed in networking, but I guess this is
    a problem with SOEs servers.
    • Up x 2
  10. PastalavistaBB

Same problem here for me. No problem on US Servers, but I keep getting disconnected from Woodman Server. Can't ping or tracert the EU servers either. I got the G30 Error code too.
    • Up x 1
  11. Dargadon

Did Tracert thingy - same as Xankr`s results. EU servers unreachable, US and AU working fine.
    • Up x 1
  12. SashsaACIII

У мя тоже проблемы были с серваками EU .
    Ceres: 195.33.132.167

Не стобильный Патч *PlanetSide2.exe ( от 07 11 2013 date) up-date

Mattherson (US East) norm !

но я не могу получить доступ к терминалам и ошибки неизбежно происходит !!. во во тоже самое *профиль LVL - 0. !
    • Up x 1
  13. faykid

i have the same problem, but what puzzles me - why are there people at warpgate driving esf's and libs? how could they get them?

i cannot get to the terminal, but others can, it seems. i saw a guy standing and his camo changing as though he was browsing his loadouts. but i can't access terminals and the error inevitably occurs
    • Up x 1
  14. Dargadon

Different connection path, that`s all. It`s just SONY-ONLINE.edge4.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [212.72.42.182] broken and we`re lucky to connect via it :(

To put it simple - players who get their connections to EU servers via that pile of junk stable server are experiencing issues for now.
  15. faykid

:mad:
    • Up x 2
  16. Bassett

I have a few different accounts and some are able to log in, others aren't. Anyone who's unable to connect on their main toon without getting these errors need to make sure the devs read these threads.
    • Up x 1
  17. faykid

i filed a support ticket, no response yet. i fear that it might mean that there will be no fix until monday :eek:
    • Up x 1
  18. VINAS

Same problem. How long will it take to fix this? Where's the technical support team????
    • Up x 1
  19. Dargadon

I already have opened ticket for about 16 hours. Nothing.
    • Up x 1
  20. Morti

Same problem.

Double XP weekend to compensate, Higbeh!
    • Up x 1