[BUG] constant crashes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragnarox, Jan 14, 2016.

1. DorinFoehammer

Still crashing after the the 50mb patch and infact several times less than 5 minutes after launching. This patch is absolutely terrible and I'm giving up on trying to play.

Roll it back this is ridiculous.
  2. Zeborah76

stile not fixed it seems QQ
    i will w8 till am back from work

the problem i have atm are
    crash
    redploy not working can't go anywhere if am dead -.-
    if i spam back am sometimes under a building
  3. Ragnarox

They fixed crashing but whole server got disconnects every hour or so...GG
  4. StarvinMarvin

I don't know about you guys but i don't crash anymore like the app closing itself but now i am crashing after 1hour20 minutes of game by been disconnected, then the app close itself, before it was just a desktop crash after maybe 20 minutes of game
  5. Wargrim

Over 3 years after release, changed company ownership, name, management, and yet we still have to deal with the same old **** over and over again. I wonder if we will ever get to play a version of Planetside 2 that is stable both on the client side and server side before the game shuts down. Based on the current track record, the chance is extremely damned small.
  6. Vanapapi

Oh no, I'm getting lower fps on top of that... =(
  7. Scifi

Same here, constant crashing. Game atm isnt worth playing.
  8. Ragnarox

I hope this game shut down this year.
  9. Zeborah76

bummer i had 20 min off fun in the game till it says disconnect from the server -.-
  10. Kaizure

I was on my NC yesterday. Played solo for a little bit and had no problems for about a half hour... but I also noticed there were no open squads or platoons, so I decided to make one to band people together. That's when things got really nasty.

I crashed more often than I ever have while I was leading that squad / platoon. I'm talking every 30 seconds. I'd try to send a single tell seconds after logging in and it would crash me. I try to send a bug report about my last crash and it would crash me. An Esamir breeze would gently caress my cheek... and it would crash me.

So... yeah. I haven't played much since this update hit.
  11. Ragnarox

I don't know what you did today but crashes are back. 3 times in 30 mins....

edit: and i got that problem that lots of ppl have now...my fps dropping by 20 points every 2 sec...constantly...