Connery - Your stats are..... going to be ready

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ender, Sep 11, 2013.

1. bman7

Why do you have to have a code to register? You need to register to see 90% of the stats from the looks of it, and according to the registration page:

"This account is for record keeping only. I want to know who is using my site and how."

Unless I'm reading it wrong, you're saying registration is only for you to see how people are using the site. Yet you have to have an account to fully use the site, and you seem to be using registration as a means of blocking people off from the site. I would assume you would want us to find bugs or give feedback, so why don't you let everyone try it out?
  2. Sock

Would you like to host the site for us?
  3. Mustarde

I'm just glad that headshot % apparently has a high influence on MLG value. 11 million and counting!

#MLGReady
  4. Ender

We're working on our trade proposal now ;)
  5. Mustarde

I've been patiently checking the mail every day for my signing bonus. y u no pay ender?
  6. ViXeN

I may be biased but I personally think my weapons stats being added are more important than the entire Connery server. :D And I know Posse is anxiously waiting to see my Orion stats in all their glory. :eek: