Completely Overlooked Downside of ZOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Jun 11, 2013.

1. FnkyTwn

The endless forum whiners Vanu players have to constantly correct.

If Vanu don't weigh in on all these threads, then the misinformation
    quickly snowballs into widespread forum panic. It's gone from 'ZOE
    is OP' to 'ZOE doesn't have enough downside'. 'ZOE should have
    slower projectiles', 'ZOE shouldn't be able to be healed', 'ZOE eats
    3 babies a day', 'ZOE has forced me back onto my antidepressants',
    'ZOE has given me diabetes', 'ZOE is tapping our phones', 'ZOE has
    completely destroyed PS2'.

Everybody just needs to calm down already. If the stats show that
    the ZOE is horribly OP, then the Devs will make adjustments to it.

Endless ZOE nerf threads disguised as 'helpful fixes' are annoying.
    • Up x 4
  2. MFP_TK_01

How is this possibly a public service announcement? How is this rant servicing me, the general public?
    • Up x 10
  3. SnatchMaster

Last I checked, QQing about QQers is not a PSA.
    • Up x 1
  4. FnkyTwn

I can totally understand now how you guys would think the ZOE is OP.
    Now apparently my usage of the PSA is OP. Now i'm eating 3 babies.
  5. Jamil82

VS Max has been the best performing MAX prior to ZOE according to KDR statistics. ZOE has only made the strongest of the three even stronger. The writing is on the wall for ZOE, the question is why is nothing being done sooner?
  6. Eyeklops

I can see you have your priorities straight because ZOE tapping your phone and giving you diabetes is before "ZOE has completely destroyed PS2"..lol
    • Up x 2
  7. gigastar

This isnt a PSA.

This is you crying to the developers (or whoever it is from SOE actually reads through this godforsaken dump) about people crying to the developers (or whoever it is from SOE actually reads through this godforsaken dump).
  8. S0LAR15

I'm pretty sure now they also stealth nerfed the armour reduction....as well as the top speed.

The accel/decel rate nerf was fine, and so is the top speed nerf but it wasn't really stated.
  9. Hunter_Killers

Welcome to the VS! Where our changes never make it into the patch notes.
    • Up x 2
  10. Taki

Wow, you're weird.
  11. zib1911

Your doing the same thing your whining about others doing....
  12. BalogDerStout

Because there's no way that it was actually under-performing so the only time it was getting pulled was for it's specific role by players that could utilize it properly.
    • Up x 1
  13. Badname82

I'm still waiting to see this Completely Overlooked Downside. I'm pretty sure we have seem all.

Except ZOE giving you cancer. It will take a few years until you notice sort of like asbestos. I mean you cant seriously think glowing purple is good for your health.
    • Up x 1
  14. Jrv

"Completely Overlooked Downside of ZOE"

I'm still waiting.
    • Up x 2
  15. Fate

It's all the infiltrators you think you see, but then it turns out just to be the particle effect trailing from a ZOE max.
    • Up x 4
  16. Jamil82

Are you stating this as fact or conjecture?
  17. TomaHawk

But how do devs make balanced and warranted adjustments if the forums are not lit with endless whines about ZOE causing hair loss, diabetes, and baby eating? hmm?
  18. Loegi

I came here for a completely overlooked downside of ZOE, and some sort of PSA.

I demand a refund.
    • Up x 3
  19. SockTroll

The ZOE Max took our land, sodomized our sheep, and created door to door salesmen! Down with ZOE!

But really, nerf ZOE. Ever since I bought this giraffe camo, they TK me constantly and gloat about how sci fi they look compared to everything else.
    • Up x 1
  20. Eyeklops

My sheep are still recovering, and it was ME in the ZOE. Now they only look at me with sad eyes. :(
    • Up x 1