Coming Soon: More Sunderer cosmetics.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Psykmoe, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Torok

Yes, i'm scared
  2. Cromell

When those sexy floodlights get to live servers I might have to spend money again :| DAMN YOU SOE, why sundy cosmetics are so tempting
  3. Goretzu

This is absolutely needed.

Both for the players and because it opens up more revenue streams for SOE.
  4. Torok

They already resolved it guyz, check it out, you can have Exausts + Front grid
  5. Regpuppy

They took away the 'Murica retro grill? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

No, but seriously. That's the only thing that stuck out at me. The other major grill they added seamed more VS or TR style with it's modern look. The others were minimal, like the one that made it look like a safari truck. Now if only they'd make cosmetics override armor attachments. The ones on vehicles tend to ruin a lot of body kits and all camos since they don't take camo at all, STILL. Just like the back doors refusing to take camo even though the rest of the truck will. IT's silly since we've got our logo plastered all over.
  6. Torok

I think the pics of my modded sundy I posted on the first page looks cool enough, like a Sundy ready for a zombie apocalypse, even with the armor blockade..

We need chainsaws on the wheels though
    [IMG][IMG]
  7. Regpuppy

You keep your wimpy safari sundy. I'll stick with man-mode retro. In hindsight, I should've waited for morning and ditched the lumifiber. But yeah.
    [IMG]

I demand a retro tire cosmetic to match.
  8. MarioPIe

SOE, please add a giant holographic ice cream cone that floats over the sudy
    • Up x 2
  9. Torok

wow that sounds cool, but there's the Player studio for that :p
  10. Arquin

To be honest, we need more slots on the sunderer and harasser and flash. Need to be able to have tires and hubcaps at the same time. I feel that this is approriate

• Up x 1
  11. Cromell

Can somebody post a picture of those floodlights, equipped on the sundy?
  12. Bindlestiff

Yes, agreed. I can't think of a technical reason why this can't happen?
  13. Regpuppy

Guess they haven't found the time? I'm sure they don't exactly hate the idea of more money spent.
  14. Bindlestiff

Perhaps, although they found time to address the Sunderer front guard + rear exhaust issue. Surely it is along the same lines?
  15. Regpuppy

They may be working with some arbitrary limit on each vehicle until optimization comes in too... or it may just be an oversight. Happens.
  16. Baleur

I'm gonna buy the **** out of those floodlights.
    If they don't impair my chrome grills.
  17. Torok

yep they will :p
    Checked out before they removed it from the build, it was the same slot.
  18. Puppy

Water deep enough to support those items is explosive on this planet.
  19. Lazaruz

I need rear exhausts, chrome steps and duskbuster headlights. Then I'll be set.
    So there better be 3 slots I can put those in!
    • Up x 1