Clan Magnus Legio [CML] - Organized and Tactical Gameplay

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by ClanMagnusLegio, May 12, 2013.

1. Krijgsheer

Come join all the action with CML, we would love to have you.
    • Up x 1
  2. Saintlycow

Join us for a night, you can check out anytime you like but you'll never want to leave.

Seriously, you'll have that much fun!
    • Up x 2
  3. Dzire

Advanced Training at 730 EST tonight!
  4. Schoff

Look for our open squads and come join us on our Teamspeak! Keep an eye out for the TS info in platoon chat or feel free to ask one of our leaders.

Hope to see you there!
    • Up x 2
  5. GreenSkittlesSuck

I have only been rolling with CML for a few weeks but have enjoyed every minute of battle and training. It's clear when you play with these guys that they love the game and it's not all about egos and points!
    • Up x 3
  6. daemonslayer

been in CML for a few months now, and once they get to know you and you them the experience is great. every time i get on and join the teamspeak channel, first thing i say high, most of the members know immediate who i am and say hello, always having great ops. if you are looking for a game outfit for planetside 2, i would advise you to chose Clan Magnus Legio! :D
    • Up x 1
  7. daemonslayer

FOR THE LEGION! WE SHALL CONQUER ALL IN OUR PATH!!!!
  8. Kommodohunter

Clan Magnus Legio is a great Planet Side 2 outfit and I am proud to be apart of it. We are always trying out new tactics to over come any foe in our path. We destroy all the enemies in our sight and have a great time doing so. :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Grumsy

If you have any questions about the outfit feel free to PM me on here, or contact me in game. My name is Grumsy in game as well.
    • Up x 1
  10. Valiant Viet

We've been getting plenty of new recruits! Anyone interested is welcome!
    • Up x 1
  11. Drasoini

HEY!

YES, YOU! GET. IT. TOGETHER. Join up with an outfit willing to punch above their weight like a prize fighter!
  12. Valiant Viet

I've been in many different guilds and clans for many different games ranging from MMO's to FPS's and such. I often find myself as an official rank in the clans I'm in, but CML is run so differently and uniquely. It's organization is nothing I've ever seen before. The administration takes into account the ideas of all members from the new recruits to the highest officials. The clan provides a peer-to-peer discussion environment that goes in-depth to the deepest levels.
  13. Dzire

Training tonight at 730 EST! Come learn how to operate effectively as a CML member within one of our platoons!
  14. Valiant Viet

Good work on the Esamir lock!
  15. Valiant Viet

Running open squads right now!
  16. Dis

Had some fun fights against you guys recently. How many ppl do you usually field during primetime?
    • Up x 1
  17. Rahsun

Been clashing with you guys on many occasions, and it's always fun for me. Especially when you reaver spam.
    • Up x 1
  18. TehBenju

GotR had some good fights with some CML guys last night at Esamir Munitions Corp
    • Up x 2
  19. TehBenju

oops double post
    • Up x 2
  20. Bobert Mann

Ey CML! I've fought against you fellas a couple occasions. Love the fights you put up. For the NC traitors looking for an outfit I can vouch for these guys and the SG (Sturmgrenadier) boys.