Can't spawn the Mosquito aircraft.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deedy, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Koruption

Same exact issue. Cant spawn a reaver. I came back and as evidenced in my account more then willing to spend money. However I am not starting a new character and if this isnt fixed soon, I'll simply move on to the many holiday games I have lined up. Good to see SOE still has game breaking bugs 1 year into development.
    • Up x 1
  2. StereoJustice

Me too! I just started playing the game since like 6 months. Now it wont let me spawn in a mosquito or lightning. Please fix this problem game developers. Flying mosquitoes are fun.
  3. Zermus

Since this involves money and SOE is two hotfixes into the holidays and doesn't seem interested in fixing this I'm actually opening a BBB complaint about this requesting a refund for my recent 1 year anniversary pack purchase.

Funny the game is more broke now than it was in beta...
  4. SamiTheBerber

Same bug appears on lightning tank, which I upgraded over half year ago. I guess cert reset on those vehicles would fix the problem.
  5. Zermus

Cert reset fixed your spawn issue?
  6. EdFromHumanResources

I'm suffering from this issue too. I play on Mattherson and I cannot spawn any liberators. It is really annoying.
  7. ROXunreal

Same for me except for Lightning tank. When I click SPAWN it just exits the spawn menu. The Lightning is also the one vehicle most of my certs went into.

Just reinstalled the game after several months of absence and literally one minute into the game my enjoyment gets outright denied by this game breaking bug. I paid money for a thing I am both unable to use and which is apparently outright ignored by SOE. I'm willing to wait up to a week for this to either get fixed or become publicly acknowledged with a realistic fix estimate, if nothing of the sort happens I'll be asking my money back, and if I don't get it I'll make every effort to spread word of this shameful fraud to every corner of the internet gaming community and relevant popular websites.
  8. Daedrion

Same issue is affecting me. I am unable to spawn a scythe, but I am able to spawn one in the VR... I am attempting to leave the VR to see if I can spawn one now. However I'm having some issues leaving in the first place -.-

Nope, I still cannot spawn a scythe. I will proceed to stab a power outlet with a full metal knife.
  9. Manumanu

Same issue here... except no Reaver or Liberator. :(
    All others are fine. Everything works in VR.

Played a little in beta, re-installed recently. Playing on Briggs.

I want to fly! I feel the need, the need for speed.
  10. rokema

Same here with sunderer, I put a ****ton of Station Cash and every single one of my cert points and now I can't use it. What the ****.

EDIT: Worst thing is, I decided to go back to the game today, bought 22 euros worth of Station Cash and invested them into my sunderer, and then I find out I can't use it.
    • Up x 1
  11. ROXunreal

So as I can see this problem:

1. occurs mostly to people who came back to the game after a period of absence
    2. affects the vehicle the player has put most cert points into.

Dear SOE it is your duty to officially address this problem that prevents your customers from accessing the features that THEY PAID FOR that already persists for at least two weeks now with no official response whatsoever.
  12. Daedrion

I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that I too have recently entered the game after a very long break.
  13. Metryn

I guess I will add my 2 cents in here. I have also returned from a long break.

I can't spawn mosquitos and I have the mosquito bundle purchased with SC for it. I contacted support and got the same generic email and told that they can't transfer certs or SC to a new character.

I have zero interest in making a new character and losing my stats and certs on my main. The only acceptable option is a bug fix for this soon or a full refund of certs and SC on a new character.
  14. Zermus

I say we keep bumping until we get a response. It's by far the biggest bug I can see out.
  15. Metryn

2.2k views but no official statement or answer. I have been watching this thread for a bit now hoping to see a response here but no dice. I also put a message on the official twitter, and while other people have gotten replies, no one has said a thing. I would suggest to anyone reading this thread, to post on the official twitter (https://twitter.com/planetside2/with_replies) too as it gets answered hourly. I will give it until Dec. 3rd for an official statement/ETA or I will hit up support for a refund of my spent SC until they can get this bug fixed or file a BBB complaint if they still do nothing.

A generic email with no ETA and no options for something so gamebreaking is unacceptable. I wanted to buy SC (thought about premium) this week to get some new toys since I've come back, but that's not going to happen until I'm flying a mosquito again.
    • Up x 2
  16. Metryn

Since it doesn't want to let me edit, I will just have to double post.

I noticed that I'd had a one time use camo on my mosquito and it got wiped out as well as not being available for purchase anymore. I wonder if that caused a bug with vehicles and that's why we can't spawn them. Anyone else got a bugged vehicle that they used one time use camo on?
  17. Riscadw

You could be on to something here. I used a one time camo on my lightning and it is the one that I cannot spawn. I have noticed that for many, they cannot use the vehicle they have certed up the most.... but this could also coincide with people using a one time camo on their most-certed-up vehicle.

I also noticed that PS2 has become aware of this problem on their Twitter, so hopefully they can find a fix.
  18. Daedrion

I can't spawn a scythe and I spent literally one cert into it, and I did not have a camo or any skin at all. It's likely something else.
  19. Zermus

20. Zermus

Got an official response on reddit:
    • Up x 1