Can you make it so we can LAUGH in planetside2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by No0T, Dec 17, 2017.

1. No0T

I am not cool like you... I am aware that emotions should be use not repressed... You should try it... It will make your jokes better instead of an insult with 500000 hits if you google it... That is beyond unoriginal is just repeating from tv.
  2. No0T

Now back to the topic... I want to laugh like the predator!!
  3. Halkesh

I don't know if it's legal to mod the game, but maybe you can do it yourself by modify the greenhorn voice V6 - taunt to that sound ?
  4. No0T

I wish that would make it for me man... I actually even know how to do it but... is not what I am looking for. if you want that you just need to edit either one or every audio file containing that voice pack... is like 5 minutes to counting the searching for what you need. I actually like 20 years ago sold that kind of job. The term mod came latter than this lol... how old you made me feel! 30 years ago I modified a football game to make the teams move in the formation I wanted... the game started to look more like what you see in the tv... and the actual ai in this precarious old ****** pixelated game for happened to work with it better...

Modding is more like adding.
    • Up x 1
  5. KoRneY

I agree.
    • Up x 1
  6. LodeTria

Just read recent patch notes, they're always good for a laugh these days.