Can some one confirm this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nintyuk, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DerpMode

WDS scoring changed 1 week prior to ending favoring the runner-up by 50% and extended by a whole week. Currently VS has managed to wipe 4 weeks of advantage and create the same point advantage within a week. Perfectly fair amirite?

You say you where robbed? Wait in line.

On topic, could the actual scoreboard be busted? I'm not saying SOE is right and the TR won this week but there is a possibility that they have a different scoreboard separate from the site one, on which case one of them is broken.
    • Up x 4
  2. Fretwork

Did you get the xp boost? Cause i logged in my tr character today and there wasn't the usual notification.
  3. PapaMojo

SoE has not posted the final weekly scores for any week. If TR won last week, show us the ending scores for the week. Should be pretty simple. TR won? By how much? When did they surpass the lead that VS had during most of the week?

All we need is an official post explaining that. Should be simple. TR won? Show us the numbers.
    • Up x 1
  4. Chipay

You should've gotten it 1 or 2 days ago.

That said, i got my XP boost today, bit late, but atleast SOE undid that mistake...
  5. Chipay

You won 4 times because of Overpop and North Warpgate and get 4 XP boosts,
    We won 1 time because score changes and North Warpgate and don't get a XP boost,
    You're saying we're the bad guys for complaining? o_O
    • Up x 3
  6. Accuser

Vanu had more points at the end. But then Dumbledore was like:
    "Totalbiscuit made a Planetside 2 video... +10,000 points to TR!"
    And it totally pissed off the Vanu Slytherin, but nobody cares because they're evil. And the NC Hufflepuff were probably pissed too, but nobody noticed because they aren't significant to the story in any way.
    • Up x 9
  7. Bankrotas

SOE does so many screw up lately, more than most of the time :/
  8. Vandali

I'm guessing that SOE employees have aliments that require the aid of medical marijuana. :cool:
  9. RobotNinja

The NC got the top warpgate for a hot minute, then the devs gave it to the VS and said, "Here, you keep it."

You can't help but feel bad for the NC when they're like, "Here...you get the top warpgate!" ...followed by, "Just kidding! Snatch!"
    • Up x 3
  10. -MJ12-

There was no boost for me so far.
    I have gotten no boost for this whole event since i refuse to create a TR dummy just because SOE is not able to create a fair competition.

That said:
    I agree, giving the TR the north warpgate most of the time, and to the NC for like a few days was neither fair nor logical.
    • Up x 1
  11. NinjaTurtle

Someone from SOE needs to clarify how TR won because clearly VS should have won.

This stink of TR bias
  12. Nintyuk

I got this as a reply when I PM'ed Lupreza
    • Up x 1
  13. TommyXXL

the tr always wins.
    • Up x 1
  14. Luperza Community Manager

We're looking into the discrepancies. If they find that they reported the numbers incorrectly, they will let me know and I will change everything to VS and we will grant all the VS players boosts. Unfortunately (Possibly fortunately... Depending on your faction), the TR won't be un-granted the boosts we granted them already.

Hopefully this can hold you over until we get further information regarding the issue. :) (I'll definitely let y'all know!)
    • Up x 12
  15. Liquid23

which is the way it should be
    • Up x 3
  16. NinjaTurtle

Thanks for the response
    • Up x 1
  17. -MJ12-

If the TR-boost cannot be un-granted, wouldnt it be fair to give TWO boosts to the VS and also a boost to the NC?
    • Up x 2
  18. Liquid23

so since I play all 3 empires I get 4? ... ok that sounds fair
    • Up x 1
  19. Bankrotas

If SOE is fair, maybe. Also, if the mistake is really a mistake.

I have sneaky suspicion, that score was still counted by old system back at SOE internal overwatch and they might have mixed those.
    • Up x 1
  20. LordCreepy

Oh cmon lets finally handle this preseason like the test event it is and reward every faction for participating per week.(you'll get the bonus anyway by logging in a character of each faction)
    Heck you can't hold a contest and change the rules while its running...

You should also consider to award everyone with season rewards for the same exact reason.
    • Up x 1