Bugs of Update 4/9

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by \m/SLAYER\m/, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Nitrobudyn

Strifing is also bugged - perhaps only for me, but when i try to change direction i'm sometimes blocked, like pressing 'a' wouldn't do anything. I need to press it again to actually go left :(
  2. Archiadus

Here's another fun bug that I found out about while playing earlier.

The Darklight flashlight not only shines through everything in the game, it now also has a chance of not showing up on your screen at all. :(
    • Up x 1
  3. Goldmonk

Bayonets confirmed in Planetside! #PraiseHiggles #BanziCharges
  4. Schizomatic

The expectations of high quality, consistency and excellent customer interaction in this community revolving around a barely profitable F2P game is astounding.
  5. Goldmonk

I'm happy if it doesn't turn into a mix of Goat Simulator and COD. While the bugs in GS are funny, putting the equivalent in PS2 would be horrifying.
    • Up x 1
  6. \m/SLAYER\m/

Bayonet!!! :eek: i saw it in game..
    +1
  7. Baedun

Not exactly game breaking. but amusing (also not sure if its consistent). Throughout my gameplay today, on the death screen it shows who killed you and the secondary damage always displays the previous person/method you were killed by rather than who did the 2nd most amount of dmg.
  8. cyb_

This happens from time to time and has been like that for months.
  9. JobiWan

What disappoints me the most is that quite a few of these bugs were called out on the PTS flight control / free helmet weekend feedback threads, but made it into live anyway.

I mean, what's the point of us spending time in PTS to help identify bugs, taking time to post about the bugs, but they just get released anyway? Kind of puts you off doing it in future.
  10. Pikachu

Minor amination bugs. Arm is straight when it should bend and clips through torso a little.
    [IMG]
    When changing between tank mine and shotgun there is a short moment where things get strange.
    [IMG]
    The camo icon for hossin mist is miscolored. It's green in hue instead of cyan.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Humusak

12. \m/SLAYER\m/

Dat scary :eek:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  13. sjtw_w_stot

Game seems to be running better for me after the weekend. I quit on Friday, vowed to myself never to return, but I put too much money into this game to walk away clean. Uninstalled the game Friday. On Saturday, I reformatted my HD, ran windows update and re-installed PS2.

Nothing but a clean copy of Win7, my NVIDIA drivers and PS2 installed. Only saw BAD connection once over the weekend and a latency high of 100, usually around 80. Only time I saw jittering/dancing peeps was when I was playing infiltrator with a x12. 1 kill out of prolly a dozen shots.... .... ....

Tanks still continue to turn/pivot when stationary, tank gun sight kept wanting to go up and point into the sky on its own. Other than that, felt a little smoother after the updates.
  14. Yuki10

can't run after throwing grenade. Dude walks for 3 seconds
    • Up x 1
  15. JobiWan

I'm finding that not only does instant action take you to another continent without asking, it also ignores what class you spawn as. I usually pick infiltrator when I use instant action so I can hide quickly and always hit F to cloak as soon as I land, but I keep dropping ammo packs (which get stuck as my main weapon instead of reverting to last weapon), because it's spawning me as engineer.

I've tried it a few times and it just ignores what I want to spawn as and spawns me as whatever I currently am.
  16. toast2250

Rams 50 x12 scope has elevated aim.

The 100m mark is on the first upper dot LOL!

The 200m&250m mark was originally on the first lower dot, now its in the center.
    300m was slightly bellow the first lower dot, sniper's will know.

I first thought that they don goofed up mechanic's yolo swag rage.
    But everything actually seems to work, 200m&250m in the center is very nice if you think about it. Bois, you gunna get rekt, REKT I tell yuyuyululu!

Also, infantry doesn't appear to render beyond 300m exactly. I think that the fps is higher.
  17. Dualice

Multiple times my shields don't recharge after I take damage. I have to change class to fix it.

This has only been since the last hotfix.
  18. MonnyMoony

I'm getting a lot of freeze ups and unexpected quits back to desktop. Had it happen 3 or 4 times already today.

The whole game just seems more unstable and slower to load lately.
  19. andy_m

I'm getting credited for kill assists even though I know for sure that I haven't shot at anyone. Seems to happen more when guarding a control point...