Bugs of Update 4/9

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by \m/SLAYER\m/, Apr 9, 2015.

1. toast2250

I am downloading this right now. IM GOING IN, IM DIVING! CAPS LOCK ON!
    • Up x 1
  2. The Rogue Wolf

I'm noticing that when you switch weapons rapidly, the current one often seems to momentarily "inherit" the pose and scale of the previous. This has led to the very weird appearance of holding a half-size MCG like a handgun for a second or two.
  3. Kulso

And vice versa.
  4. Skooma Lord

Also all the N.C. weapons have a whitish glaze over them like a doughnut.
  5. Veezora

I just started Planetside about a week ago, so I'm obviously not familiar with all the details yet, but I've been maining Engineer, and previously I think I could quickly drop an ammo pack with F, and return to my previous weapon. This let me repair MAXes and resupply them without having to switch weapons. Dropping an Ammo pack with F now seems to switch me to the ammo pack slot (slot 6?), so I have to switch back to my main or repair tool manually. Not sure if this is intended or not, as I found nothing in the patch notes.
  6. Calissei

Yepp, confirming any type of damage will do.
  7. Mythologicus

Tanked for a bit today. Noticed a lot of 'ghosts', aka player models standing around the place that weren't really there. I tried to spot and shoot a few, much to the bewilderment of my gunner.
  8. Jake the Dog

I couldn't pull an MBT from Crimson Bluff despite having tech plant connection.
  9. Skooma Lord

Yes, I main engineer too and I think its a bug.
  10. Asageh

Other than the few bugs/glitches i saw/found yesterday, I had a blast on my first session in a long time on Planetside 2, but allast i don't think i'll be playing again for a while, most of my friends aren't on Planetside 2.

Also yielded a lot more frames this time around. :eek:
  11. \m/SLAYER\m/

and there bug with ammo packs, after dropping ammo, it doesn't switch back to your primary weapon, you just keep holding ammo pack
    • Up x 1
  12. cyb_

I get a crash to desktop (CTD) when being shot at by Mustang AH. Reaver appears out of nowhere, shoots, I the client crashes and in the end the log says that I was killed by said air hammer user...

Happend twice within 30 minutes.
  13. \m/SLAYER\m/

Vanu has Golden SVA-88 :eek: nc got nothing..
  14. Vixxing

Anchor over sva-88 any day...
  15. \m/SLAYER\m/

cant deploy Regeneration Field if there Motion Spotter around or ammo pack
  16. St0mpy

Using a controller and binding turn left to a wheeled vehicle forces the wheels to lock to the left from spawning.
  17. Kristan

While jumping out of Galaxy sometimes you instantly appear on the ground. #teleportation #breakthrough_technologies #nanites
    • Up x 2
  18. Liewec123

WARNING TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT GRINDING THIS
    it'd be a form of stat padding and get you banned, so enjoy it during times you'd normally repair your vehicle,
    but don't intentionally abuse it ;)
    • Up x 2
  19. Ballto21

:eek:
  20. Ballto21

:eek: