Briggs screwed over again!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jay123, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOAM

So you're as upset as a sheep being chased by a velcro-clad kiwi?
    • Up x 4
  2. Rougey

I am mad as a cut snake.
    • Up x 1
  3. Stinkasectomy

that is a horrible mental image. excuse me while i inflict it upon all the people i know
    • Up x 2
  4. idclev50

Still down I see. Did they say around 90minutes or around 4 hours?
    • Up x 2
  5. randalthorr

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  6. DOAM

I paid for a year up front. As soon as they announced the increased price, I was like:

"hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha! Suck it SOE. You aint getting extra money from me for your crappy service. hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Then I remember how much money I gave them and stopped laughing as much. More of a chuckle after that really.

But still, they wont get MORE money from me at least.
    • Up x 3
  7. BeachHead2

...that's a good point.... I guess... meanwhile all these doritos are being eaten for nothing.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rougey

I thiink the server is in nimbin, and the hosting company is having an extended smoko.
    • Up x 4
  9. randalthorr

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. machschnell

and apparently in NOWHERESVILLE two hours after the world blew up when the asteroid hit, australia was still yet to hear about the news and was playing BATTLEFIELD THREE which was online at the time

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. BeachHead2

10 points that man :)
    • Up x 1
  12. Anasasi

Battlefield 3... UP? **** ME THAT IS GREAT!
    • Up x 2
  13. disrupterx

Just dropping a post here 'cause the feels are the same.

Like last time, I'll leave this here:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  14. Darkening Kaos

Ooooh! I understand what the problem is now.

It's the exchange rate.....Let's see 90 minutes Murican is about, um, er, {carry the one, multiply by page number, add a fiddle factor}, er, that comes to about 3 hours 16 minutes and 27 seconds.
    • Up x 3
  15. XRIST0

Hahaha thats hilarious , checking his wall :p
    • Up x 1
  16. BeachHead2

oh i dunno... PS2 feels like lots of downtime, interspersed with occasional bouts of actual (buggy) gameplay to me.

Still... at least it exists.

:)
    • Up x 1
  17. DOAM

I would like to hear why, this time. You know? Is it the server hosts fault? Are they not willing to send someone in to flip a switch? Is it SOE's fault? Does the game need to go through another MPAA check to make sure it doesn't violate any AU game laws? Does it have to wait for telstra for... anything? Maybe the SOE call center can't understand the aussie companies call center, so no one over here knows it's ready to reactivate?
    • Up x 1
  18. machschnell

Anice icy cold coopers coming your way if you are right
    • Up x 1
  19. slipnitz

this is getting old...

I already baked a cake, and the server is still down...
    • Up x 2
  20. BeachHead2

Goddamn miners.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.