Briggs screwed over again!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jay123, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay123

Hey it's great your doing game updates but for us Aussies it's a Friday 5pm.. now 7pm and still no game. You think you could update say 3am in the morning or something..

Come on....
    • Up x 8
  2. machschnell

yeah and now i cant play , it keeps trying to ask me to select new faction and then when i get to the server it highlights briggs when i selct it but wont allow me to click next wtf!!!! . Going back to BF3
    • Up x 1
  3. FacistFreedomFighter

They do update at 3ish in the morning United States time.
    • Up x 1
  4. Darkening Kaos

Placed a bet at the TAB that PS2 would be down Prime Time Friday - can now afford an overseas holiday.
    • Up x 3
  5. XRIST0

It will be up shortly , hold your horses .. jesus its only 7pm , friday night .

New warpgate , let the good times roll .

Be thankful they didnt leave the update until 11pm tonight , it wouldnt of came back up until 2:30 like it did last night .

All updates should be at this time , it would be great .
    • Up x 1
  6. Darkening Kaos

All the servers are back up..............Oh, wait, Briggs is still down. Gonna play on Mattherson for a while.

NC got our old Indar and Amerish Warp Gates back, Esamir is the old TR warpgate for NC
    • Up x 3
  7. bantking

You waited a whole ten minutes past the announced completion time before making this thread.

SOE is clearly not going to have a different patch schedule for a single server. As a fellow Aussie I know the frustration of not being able to play during peak-time but seriously go find something else to occupy yourself for a bit. It's not the end of the bloody world.
    • Up x 1
  8. machschnell

yeah good ole aussie internets perfoming at its best , HEY we are here ya bastards

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  9. Rougey

WOOOOOOOOOOOO SERVERS BACK UP- oh wait Briggs is Briggs and those seppo wankers hate us.

calling BS, that's like betting for the Melbourne cup favorite. At best you can get a weekend in bali.
    • Up x 2
  10. Jay123

na it's not the end of world, i'm not trying to be a smart *** but wondering why Briggs is normally updated during peak hour times. . If you want real whining check most threads on these forums, this aint it it's about common sense no? But hey whatever floats your boat.
    • Up x 1
  11. xIronsnakex

I'm ok with the servers going down for maintenance at this time. But what I'm not ok with is that they put Briggs on the bottom of the priority list. I mean, 10 - 15 minutes after all the servers went back up, Briggs is still down.
    • Up x 1
  12. DOAM

More like betting the winner would be a horse. Likely LOST money on that winning bet.
    • Up x 1
  13. BeachHead2

Totally concur.

Why oh why is PS2 Briggs ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS updated during prime game time??????????

What's wrong with a phased rollout? Surely that couldn't be too hard to achieve?

It seems like every fourth or so time I sit down for a good dose of death and mayhem, Briggs is down.

There... QQ over... Thank you doctor, I feel much better :)
    • Up x 1
  14. dirtYbird

Ok whats the bet they dont even realize its still LOCKED until tomorrow morning, wouldnt be the first time.
    • Up x 1
  15. Anasasi

They were doing an update, surely there would have to be a roll out tester or something there.
    • Up x 1
  16. xIronsnakex

Anything because we will win
    • Up x 1
  17. DOAM

Very likely. Kids are asleep. I got a new bottle of vodka, and 3 litre of OJ. Wife has various shows to watch, so I got nothing to keep me from PS2. So it's of course going to be down for a while. Just like the last time the stars aligned like this for me, a week or two ago. And then again before like 5 or 6 weeks ago. Stupid game.
    • Up x 3
  18. dirtYbird

Maybe when MrFaodBriggs trys to log in he might be able to make a call and get it sorted....
    • Up x 4
  19. Blackinvictus

LOL, I feel ya man, wife and kids gone, prime time for PS2....sigh...
    • Up x 1
  20. Anasasi

Sounds like the whole universe is aligned for you right now. Except for that one ****** little planet that is late for the alignment.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.