Briggs Merge - August 27th, 2019

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ps_nicto, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSnuggler

So when is the window opening for transfers from Soltech to Connery ?
    • Up x 2
  2. Lunacae

So when's the transfer window starting? Been 12 hours and still waiting for it to start.
    • Up x 1
  3. Bulletproof

Still not able to transfer. Playing of Connery is bad enough for lag but I am NOT going to be playing on 500+ ping on Soltech.
  4. KingSnuggler

NVM found info finally :) PC servers will be taken offline on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 6:30am PT for maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.

Connery and Soltech
    Server transfers are now available both to and from Connery <-> Soltech for a limited time. This window of availability ends September 30, 2019, at 11:59pm Pacific.

For people wondering when the window opens today :p
  5. selotukeri3434

6. Malebranche

OK, I made the switch over to another server, but now I can't leave my old outfit to join a new one? :eek:
  7. FrankieLowNRG

I play on Miller which is a very popular server in Europe but it is always bad to see servers that close due to a lack of players, and I didn't believe that a continent as big as Australia has so few players ... I still don't believe it ... !!! I apologize for my bad English.
  8. Doreen dendias

hi
  9. LTAndrewA

After being away from game for so long due to work requirements i find myself stuck in Sol-Tech, i would much rather play Connery...
    Is there an option for me to have my char (LTAndrewA) Transferred ?
  10. Desolater1351

Sorry - i cant start new topic (Discussion) in PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion and write anywhere - i see this: You have insufficient privileges to post here.
    On this I count on your understanding and write to give up.
    Please - off kill camera - this is spoils a gameplay for some classes (infiltrator, engineer and assault). This is casual gameplay and also deprives of challenge.
    Not interesting...
  11. Maftilda

Hey any Devs around? I would like to migrate 2 characters from connery 2 soltec... have I missed the window?
    Senior GM Dunbar sent me after I logged a ticket

Ta very muchly
  12. bitterbin123

The fact that Briggs managed to pay for itself as long as it did, even with lower pop after getting by loginside and further updates that drove away veterans should have accounted for something. Instead we just got shafted more and more.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
  13. hypnos97

Thanks for the memories
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.