Briggs down for over 12 hours now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SKYeXile, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Thudruckus

Crazy this is still down.

I've started playing on US West... so much so that I'm BR12 and started unlocking stuff with SC.

Sad to say I may even just stay there now. Major amount of time and money no put into that guy!
  2. SKYeXile

seen it before, BUT IM STILL MAD.
  3. Prideful

I SAY THEY COMPENSATE FOR THIS WITH 100 CERTS FOR EVERY HOUR WE DIDN'T GET TO PLAAY!!
  4. SKYeXile

case in point.
  5. Faetan

Would love to but you can say with certainty that Aussies are rolling on American servers right now and will not want to move back due to issues with the server. That will cause fragmentation of the player base and the server will lose players because of it. If they do not get it fixed today they seriously may as well remove the server, There will only be about 30 people rolling it and they are the ones who know about the issue. I hate to say it but we will need causals on the aussie server and the longer it is down the less we will get of them.
    • Up x 1
  6. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Well thats ******* great Obi Wan Kenobi, but not freaking good at all, how about a lead moderator come on this thread and say hey this is what the problem is "Im sure by now they know what the issue is" we know you guys that purchased APLHA pack have missed 2 days of XP boost gain we will compensate you on that and were looking at ???? ETA! that would be freaking exceptable!
  7. Rossinna-Sama

Now that would be fun... 1300 certs only 2 days into the game?
  8. SKYeXile

I say they take the US servers down for 16 hours.
  9. SKYeXile

its pretty fun...

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Rockman

Some of us ARE paying customers. But I'm not mad. They want the server up as much as we do. I'm gunna watch the cricket and wait.
  11. ^Obe

i have also started another character with some of my international mates, but because this is not a MMO RPG i will want to come back to the AU server for the lag drop alone, i HATE fps lag, so as long as there is going to be a AU server i will be there.

in saying that they need to compensate the AU community with some certs at least.
  12. f0d

yeah my US west character is higher than my aussie character also
    i only got to play for 5 minutes at 5am when the servers opened - after i came back from work and had dinner the server was shut down
    i think i might just get rockets for my scythe with station cash and have some fun on the US west server until the aussie servers come up
  13. ^Obe

lol Xile every second that AU server was up you were playing wernt you :D
  14. Rossinna-Sama

Show off. ;)

I was happy to get 300 or so certs before I called it a night. Sadly, I had to go to bed just before primetime hit so I have no idea how many people actually came online at that time.
  15. SKYeXile

no, cause like for 2 hours it was up i couldnt login or when it was I was getting disconnected...
  16. SKYeXile

Neither do we, BECAUSE THE SERVER WAS DOWN THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111ONE.
  17. 5P4RKY

Well our goal is to take up 1st to 10th on the board, we currently hold 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th I believe... if Sky would be soo genius to upload the full scoreboard :p
  18. Aussie

99% of my clan are waiting for the game and servers to be stable before they join, which I have assured them will be by tomorrow, until then it's BF3, COD-BO2, GW2, WarZ, etc

Friday night the Australian server will be chockers, go play with the Yanks today if you must, but the 250 ping is worse than no server at all and will make you crazy.

Patience.
  19. SKYeXile

I would like to, but the thing wouldn't load so i could i only grab mine before they went down.
  20. redshirt

Yea I think the main issue is going to be players who just start on the US-West servers settle in and don't look back :(

Free character/server move to/from the AU server for players with a AU/NZ billing address? :p