Briggs down for over 12 hours now?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SKYeXile, Nov 21, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

i get that there is launch day issues but this is a joke, the server was down for the entirety of our prime time last night, and since it looks like its still "server locked" for some reason im going to guess it never came up throughout the night. is there a proper ETA on this fix or what?

also what about our boosts? im pretty sure they;re ticking down(I CANT CHECK THOUGH) we should get a day back on them.
    • Up x 1
  2. raptorfactor

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. At least give us an ETA.
  3. Sl0th

yeah i wake up and would expect brigs to be online but there are more EU and US servers up but still 1 AU server Briggs and still down ..... WTF!!
  4. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Wait for it guys, the old " We know we have a problem with Briggs server we are currently looking at it hopefully we get it up soon" saved you some time SOE go back to fixing our servers for what we paid $40 Alpha squad and $30 station cash for! This is getting ridiculous
  5. Rockman

Are our offline certs ticking over you think while the server is down?
  6. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Very hard to support and promote your game when every other server is up except the Aussie one!
  7. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Wouldnt hold your breath to it Rockman!
  8. Ratmin

I've seen a lot of games released, a lot of server problems, but this is beyond a joke. It's even insulting to the players waiting to play this game. I understand not having information to give us, I understand that perhaps the Briggs problem has not moved an inch since last night.

What I don't understand is why they haven't taken TWO BLOODY SECONDS to make another post in the Australian Maintenance thread letting us know how it's all going.

A quote from AlexS

"Servers are back up. Let me know if you have any more issues!"
    Thanks man, completely ignoring the issue. Seems Briggs isn't a server.
  9. Stalkz

Beyond a joke. cert comp plz.
  10. Kayos

Maybe they forgot about it
  11. Kid Gloves

There's a post in the 'Announcements' forum that a) it's still down, and b) they don't know when it will be back up again.

So until you see something else from a redname, you can expect it to remain down. :)
  12. Deems

*finds root of problem* ... power not plugged in. face palm.
    • Up x 1
  13. TangoQD

Yep, been waiting for 2 hours now for it to come back up. (not including last night)
  14. Faetan

Seriously SOE this needs to be fixed.
  15. Ratmin

No no guys, we're not a server. Don't worry about it.
  16. Jeheil

The fact SOE have launched with an Aussie server is comendable and I say Hurrah for that.

The fact its been down for pretty much the whole launch day (about 18 hours down of the last 24) is indeed very pesky. I am prepared to hold my gamer angsty fury as a) Im a long way from 12 b) my ADD drugs are working and c) its FREE and its launch day

However the lack of communication is pretty shoddy. Create a sticky SOE. Update us, every couple of hours, let us know our bought boosts etc aren't ticking or will be re-instigated.

In the meantime I recommend playing what you were playing before yesterday or rolling an Alt on a US server and playing a class different from the one you intend to .... so you can learn their way !
  17. SKYeXile

i lost been world first in XP and kills to these scrubs that have played 16 hours to a day now, since this **** has been down so long, you might say im ALITTLE mad.
    • Up x 1
  18. Maxi'sProteinPowder

i reckon i could dust off the commodore 64 and run that as a server and it would be more stable then this!
  19. Sl0th

They haven't said nothing about Briggs since last night
  20. Faetan

Yesterday was launch day every other server is up and running and ours is down for three quarters of the time with no updates?

If they want this Australian server to work they need to start communicating with us now otherwise people will be fragmented playing on different servers as they don't want to go through the work of starting again.
    • Up x 1