best Suit Slot

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by CaaKEE, Nov 24, 2012.

1. FA_Q2

Meh, really that does not matter. It does not makes since that one sundy can indefinitely resupply a horde of tanks, every engineer has an unending supply of bullets (though he has to throw down his resupply to use them for himself) and yet still has room to cram a turret up his rear, the most advanced aircraft top out at 300k when we have ones that go thousands and resources in general ect ect ect...

There is not much that really makes sense but this is not immersion breaking and adds longevity to the class.
  2. disky00

Fair enough.
  3. Corway

Gotta go fast.
  4. Nehlis

c4. get really good at using it, then feed off the rage of those you have slain.
  5. Opapanax

Using the sheild regen right now.. At level 5 with it too.. Enjoying that but still open to other options..

Thought about the extra ammo, run out all the time myself.. I find myself leaping all around and can end up away from friendlies rather quickly. Especially when they are all camped by a Sundy outside of some shields.. While I try to go make them an entrance point..
  6. ParaxleNC

I'm using the 10% Health at the moment. Partially because it's both cheap and awesome, and partially because I need to finish unlocking things for my Carbine before looking at suit slots.

That said, I'll probably wind up going with the grenade bandolier simply because of the number of times I go to throw a grenade and find that I already tossed the one.
  7. Trenyt

Im running with Adrenaline, but i've come to realise that the VS and TR weapons seem to shred me to bits more easily then my carbine does to them. Therefore I'm debating getting some Nanoweave instead. I can also see the merits of the ammunition bandolier though.