Best attachments for Eidolon?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by bNy_, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SirIBON

My Idolon has no automatik fire, so i use the Lasersight on it, instead of the Handgrip.
  2. Element515

fore grip does wonders on this. you need it. long range where this is useful is so much better with the attachment
  3. Acuta

4x scope
    Comp
    Forward grip
    High V ammo

Since the buff it's just beastly, but still situational. Poor man's sniper rifle, as it were.
    • Up x 1
  4. SgtScum

Same but with 6x scope. I only pull it when doing av turret work or fighting around the crown.

It's a great sniper suppression weapon too as they don't expect a strafing player to be able to land shot after shot with the no wobble scope.

All in all the changes have made it my favorite long range weapon and now makes my engie pretty much useful in every possible situation with pandora/sx-12 for biolabs, solstice for general zerging and eidolon for all my counter sniper needs.
  5. Acuta

Sirius (1x reflex, Advanced Laser, SPA) or Nova (extended mag and IRNV just for giggles) for CQC (refuse to do the pump shotgun cheese...). Pulsar C for general use. Pulsar C is a mean gun in the medium range...2x Reflex, Comp, AFG, no ammo...takes some practice.

Edit: Dude, pick up an E8400...they are cheap and easy to clock to 4Ghz+ on air. ;)
  6. SirIBON

Good Info!
    After the Update, now i use the Handgrip too.
    So things can change a point of view.
  7. vincent-

I got the forgrip, 4x, and compensator when I get a few more certs to burn I probably will buy more attachments to build it for any situation.
  8. SirIBON

My Eidolon VE33 has
    - Compensator
    - OG-4 [x4]
    And with the Update i change Laser Sight to Forward Grip and buy in addition the
    - High-Velocity Ammunition

Now it is finished (atm).
    I tried the 6x, but stay with the OG-4 [x4].
    Sometimes in CQC i would like an Reflex Sight 2x.
    Me gets the Auraxium Medal allready, but i stay with the Eidolon.
  9. The King

Don't really need anything but HVB and a scope....