Base Damage of AV and AI MANA turrets

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Waffle Fartsparkle, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Waffle Fartsparkle

Does anyone know what their base damage is?

I get mixed responses with the AV MANA. Some say 1500, some say as much as the shrike, some say as much as the Crow.

I also don't know what the damage is of the AI either. Neither of their base damage is on the wiki. Anyone here have any ideas?
  2. Halkesh

AV turret damage was show in PU02 patch.
    I don't know the exact damage of the AI turret, but I suppose it's a 143-125 damage weapon. I'll test it this evening on VR.

It deal the same base damage as decimator, but it's not the same damage type since decimator can OHK ESF and AV turret can't.
    I think AV turret are "Guided Rocket Launcher" damage type.
  3. Waffle Fartsparkle

What are the damage resistances against that type? The wiki that covers the different types of damage and armor resistances doesn't show it.
  4. Ceskaz

MANA AV are listed as medium ordnance on this page. But this page is outdated since PU2. Resistance type must be correct, but resistance value are wrong. I don't know how to extract the correcct resist value...
  5. Waffle Fartsparkle

PU2?
  6. Ceskaz

PU02 in fact : it's a major patch which occured on 2014/12/17 : patch note

Here is a quote of te patch note about Rocket launcher and AV MANA turret:

So turret damage is 1335, but as for exact resistance number, it's hard to say... But, they says that resistance has change so that rocket damage are the same.
    Default launcher used to do 1700 damage => 1135. It's noted as heavy ordnance.
    Lock on launcher used to do 1500 damage => 1000. It's noted as medium ordnance.
    There is roughly a 1.5 factor for both of them.

Decimator use to do 2000 damage, so let's say that AV MANA used to do 2000 damage too. So either you apply a 1.5 factor on resistance sheet, or you take a accept a virtual 2000 damage to exploit the armor resistance page's numbers .

So, with this hypothesis, AV MANA will deal :
    • 1000 damage to a MAX (+250 of splash damage ?) (2000 HP)
    • 2000 damage to a flash (+250 of splash damage ?) (1500 HP)
    • 1100 (55% damage absorbtion on each side) damage to Sunderer (4000 HP)
    • Lighning: 700 damage to front, 840 side, 1360 rear (3000 HP)
    • Prowler & Magrider: 740 front, 840 side, 1400 rear (4000 HP)
    • Vanguard: 640 front, 700 side, 1400 rear (4000 HP)
    • 1700 to ESFs (3000 HP)
    • 900 to Liberator (5000 HP)
    • 600 to Galaxy (7000 HP)
    For Harasser and Phalanx turret, I think resistance changed quite a bit, so I won't try it.
    The above numbers are the result of several suppositions; it's just a guess, don't assume these are the right numbers.

The best thing you can do is to try it in VR (just don't forget that splash does no damage in VR, so test on MAX can be wrong (on flash too, but it will be OHK, so...))
  7. Scout890

did some testing recently and the AI MANA turret does the same amount of damage as the GD-74 per bullet so it does 143 damage per bullet.