Ban the person above you, planetside edition

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RainbowDash9, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Bindlestiff

Banned for taking sides
  2. Rimaxan

Banned for thinking I am on cocaine, also banned because he guessed right.
  3. JobiWan

Banned for spamming. Saying banned twice in one sentence is spamming.
  4. ALN_Isolator

Banned for saying that word twice while correcting someone about it.

Spammer.
  5. Cynicismic

Banned for correcting someone for correcting someone else, while the person he was correcting was actually confirming the poster before him being correct. The consecutive confirmed correctness must be constrained.
  6. ALN_Isolator

Banned for using words that confused and scared me.

:eek:
  7. RainbowDash9

banned for being a lost scared child in africa who probably needs food.
  8. ALN_Isolator

Banned for being right. Pls help me.
  9. Scorpion97

10. Bindlestiff

Banned for posting a video that I had no intention of watching but then watched anyway
  11. sIcGER

Banned for watching that video.
  12. Rimaxan

Banned for no one mentioning my bans of banning myself that also banned myself that banned another self that banned myself and yet that confuses no one so everyone is banned for that also no one banned me for any of the stuff I banned me for or having cocaine AND everyone is banned for being rude and not banning me.
    • Up x 1
  13. AxiomInsanity87

Banned for accuracy.
  14. Rimaxan

Banned for having a pic of a ton of half-naked men touching a 'Hello Kitty' doll.

Seriously, wtf.
    • Up x 2
  15. ALN_Isolator

Banned for questioning fourmside
  16. Rimaxan

Banned for not seeing how creepy the picture is.
  17. RainbowDash9

banned for this thread going on longer than 1 page. seriously didnt expect that
  18. JustBoo

Banned for trying to get budget gamers to unite when they don't even have the money to ride a cheap bus to the place they are to unite. Last I heard they had like $1.37 between all of them. Plus, Get Off My Rainbow you Darn Kids!

Edit: Look into the Humble Bundle for budget gaming. Search for it. Sometimes you find a real jewel mixed in with the dirt.
  19. Dennisz125

Banned for reply to this thread
  20. Rimaxan

Banned for not making a good reason to ban.