[BUG] Anyone going to address the rocklet rifle bug?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by billybats, May 22, 2017.

1. billybats

I don't think I can submit anymore bug reports, and yet it hasn't been hotfixed? Can anyone even address the issue? It's going unspoken yet every person I have followed using it has been banned account wide but nothing of the sort is happening to deal with the problem. IP ban maybe if a hotfix is ways away?
  2. Pat22

What is this rocklet rifle bug?
    • Up x 1
  3. TR5L4Y3R

what is this bug you speak of?
    • Up x 2
  4. LegendarySalmonSnake

What is this bug?
    • Up x 1
  5. Demigan

What they said.

Also, how do you "follow" people and see if they had an account-wide ban? Most players who come here complain about the impossibility to see if action is taken against cheaters.
  6. Shadowomega

The only bug I can think of is the rocket rifle mag dumping when it is pulled or right after reloading before I even touch the LMB or RMB.
  7. Eternaloptimist

I've had various primary weapons and one RL give off a single shot for no apparent reason. Hasn't happened to me on the RR and I cannot see why anyone would be banned for a bug tbh. Must be something else OP is talking about.
  8. FateJH

This thread seems to lean towards a number of players not realizing that the Rocklet Rifle has a magazine dump function. This might be what OP is talking about.
    • Up x 1
  9. Rydenan

I would guess he's referring to the hacker(s) who have been running around insta-killing vehicles with the RR for the past week or so.
  10. Eternaloptimist

That makes sense........I still occasionally try to ADS and end up WTF!