Anyone else seeing this BS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheRunDown, Nov 28, 2015.

1. TheRunDown

I doubt this was legit, I mean I'm very sure he's using something filthy.
    I don't think this guy is a hardcore cheater, but I feel he's either playing with some free cheats he's found or has this play session purchased premium subscription cheats from "those" sites, which we wont name or mention.

But fooling around with cheats regardless of the lengthen they were used for is a nono. I hope this guy gets banned, and all accounts linked to his information, I also hope he doesn't know how to change his HWID.

• Up x 8
  2. JobiWan

Yeah, first I thought, well you're going to the same spot every time and he's just anticipating you, but then he starts shooting you through the spawn shield, which shouldn't be possible. So yeah.
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

makes you wonder why they bother, what joy can script kids possibly get from this?
  4. breeje

what do you mean with being able to stay in the game up to BR 30
    have you never seen a BR100 with a small cheat/hack ?
    there out there but it's so hard to prove they are actually cheating
    even if i record them and watch again i can't be sure

look at your recording by the first look yes this is a cheater
    but can you be 100% sure there is not some kind of delay on his side on when he sees you and vice versa
    once i killed a guy standing outside a biolab spawn room when he accused me of hacking
    we started talking and on his side he was traveling (don't know English name) the tube you walk in to go from a base to biolab
    and on my side he was just standing there for maybe 10 seconds
  5. FieldMarshall

The way he played shows he doesent even know planetside basics.
    So i find it hard to believe that he is suddenly that good when it comes to aiming.

He also had the reaction time of a potato when you killed him the first time.
    Then suddenly he goes super sayan and turns into a planetside god.

Looking at the radar, he also made some really suspicious moves when he thought nobody was looking.
    Glad you recorded it.

Then there is also this:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  6. PapaVanu

Yeah... I ran into this guy about a week ago, he was jetpacking around with infinite fuel at 100 meters. Thought he'd be banned by now.
  7. TheRunDown

There are some BR100 that blatantly use wallhacks, there no way some of the 30+ 50+ KRD players could go so long without dying to random things. There's a certain NC on Youtube who people believe he's all that, but he aimbots, and his videos have many give aways from accidental aimbot snapping and accidentally locking on to the wrong person when the view of the first person is obstructed. This NC how name begins with M, is I guy I've met before when Battlefield 3 was a thing and he's banned on that.

But I tend to find that most BR100 cheaters don't make it obvious they are cheating, or only use the esp wallhack / 3d radar.

A cheat site recently got closed down, and I've seen a couple of BR100 with 15+ KDR drop down to about 8- KD in a few days.
    It's very common for people to cheat and act pro, especially games where money can be made, like CS:GO.
    So many CS:GO players look all that, but when they go to MLG events, they are no better than an average Joe.

If I had 15-30+ KDR I would be Streaming on Twitch 24/7..
    But you never see them on Live Stream, or if you do, they're not doing any thing special at the time..
    • Up x 4
  8. TheRunDown

This happened first thing this morning, on my very first login of the day..
    Not what I want to wake up to..

After I uploaded the video, I sent him a tell for a joke saying.

"I hope you're happy, making me waste my time making and uploading a video to YouTube with my S***ty 1MB upload speed"

Then he logged out.

Everyone should setup ShadowPlay and set it to 15 Minutes, it literally takes no resources and you just hit Alt+F10 when someone does some dodgy s*** like this guy.

I forget what AMD Evolved one is called, but does the same job, just wish AMD Evolved itself was more passive to the point I wouldn't even know it's installed, it's Raptr but skinned with AMD..
  9. TheFlamingLemon

AMD Version is Plays.TV and it works pretty well. If anyone is going for AMD, do not get Raptr or AMD Gaming Evolved. Just go for PlaysTV.
  10. TheRunDown

Does PlaysTV support the pre-capturing thing?
    So it always records the last 10 minutes and you just tap a button to keep it?
  11. TheFlamingLemon

I don't know about setting it for a full 10 minutes, I haven't tried, but you probably could. I have mine set to 30 seconds and you just hit a keybind and it saves the past 30 seconds of gameplay. It's what I used to record the footage for this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...-aimbotting-i-dont-know-what-is-video.235707/
    And you can change the quality to record better video, I'm just too lazy to make it better quality.
  12. Danath

Aimbot not working with motion spotter :D
  13. LodeTria

15 minutes is way too long, 5 minutes is just fine.
    15m is nearly a gig's worth of video.
  14. Goretzu

That is the genuinely annoying thing, if he just tuned his aimbot and behaviour down a little bit there's no way you'd be able to prove he was aimbotting even with a video.

I honestly find that more annoying than the truly blatent ones.
  15. TheRunDown

This guy has joined an Outfit since he was last on and has a rediculous head shot ratio again.
    He even got TKed by his team for cheating.
  16. Goretzu

If he has not got a blatent hacker kill per min rate the autodetect won't "see" him and he may well be around for months if not forever.

There's a guy on my server that's had a 90%+ headshot ratio for nearly 2 months now (when you look at his historic stats he was rubbish for his first 5000 kills then suddenly became one of the greatest players on the planet - literally overnight) and he IS a hacker because I've seen him wipe out a dozen people inside their own spawn room with rapid fire headshot with a direct fire weapon from outside of it.

Subtle (and these days "subtle" doesn't need to be very subtle) hackers don't seem to get banned now, if they ever did (well I know of a few ESP bans year or so ago).
  17. Jubikus

I thought it was fishy as soon as he was a BR30 with a Gold Blackhand.
  18. Moz

I think he turns the cheats on after you own him the first time on top of that door frame.

The salt was just to much for him!

Anyways, nice vid... 100% would ban.
    • Up x 1
  19. Zombo

some people just have fun being giant a-holes
    and in the internet, in a f2p game where you can create a new account ten times a day, there is nothing stopping you

he probably had the blackhand on trial, or has a real account bought it and is never gonna get banned <.<

seriously, for some reason some cheaters are never getting banned or come back a month later, wtf?