If this isn't aimbotting I don't know what is [Video]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheFlamingLemon, Nov 24, 2015.

1. TheFlamingLemon

Or maybe the lvl 10 (GoliathDK) just had really good aim with a TRAC-5.
    • Up x 2
  2. ALN_Isolator

All I see is TR weapons working as intended.

Also ban this kid.
  3. RedArmy

4. TheFlamingLemon

5. pnkdth

If you defend this, you're clueless.
    • Up x 1
  6. CorporationUSA

Clearly the alt of a very high-skill player.

git gud.

j/k plz ban the obvious cheater
  7. RedArmy

the stock Trac5 is a very good ADS weapon, even with the Lynx i can land solid headshots from 75m+
  8. Taemien

On one hand it looks suspicious. On the other I see the rounds coming out like a shotgun blast which tells me server tickrate/update might be the issue (this doesn't rule out an aimbot, only that it explains the 'instant death' effect). That when you see multiple red tracers at once instead of right after the other.

I can't make an assessment with the limited encounter set. If I had other engagements around the same area with other players then it'd be more apparent. This is a montage so I assume the other footage is still available? OP can you post the entire thing without the edits so we can see you fighting other players? I want to see if the same 'shotgun' effect is happening there.
  9. TheFlamingLemon

I use playsTV so I can record 30 seconds in the past, so I don't have footage of the whole fight. If it wasn't unusual in the area, though, I wouldn't have thought it was aimbot to begin with. At the time I was pretty effectively farming other enemies. As far as tickrate goes, I think that's just because of the high ROF of the TRAC-5 and the fact that there weren't missed shots between the headshots, so all of the headshots were very close to one another.
  10. AngusPrime

This looks like blatant hacking but then again Koreans on Connery do it all the time since the lag comp and clientside makes it seem like hacking, just my slice of pie though, if his account is banned then we know if he's hackin or not.
  11. TheFlamingLemon

I didn't report him, I think I'll go in game and do that later, but it still is fairly unlikely that they'll look at his account or ban him.
  12. RedArmy

the first 7 shots with the Trac5 are fairly on point, and the bloom doesnt really start to kick out untill shots 9-12, and at shots 26+ its basically caffinated squirrel mode all over the place
  13. Sulsa

Ya that is pretty blatant.
    Why do some people feel the need to be so lame?
    • Up x 2
  14. Goretzu

It is amazing how many of the people that can consistantly hit you (and everyone else) with 3 consecutive full-auto head shots with a Carbine at 80+m away also have very average accuracy (accuracy that is strangely very low for their "skill" level).

You'd almost think they used some sort of hack or script then fired a bit at the ground or air every now and then to artifically keep the accuracy from looking suspiciously high - but no one could be that ridulously cunning could they?
    • Up x 4
  15. AxiomInsanity87

So they don't end up with a k/d like yours ;)
  16. Demigan

There's high accuracy, and there's aimbotting. Due to the COF it is almost impossible to get so many headshots chained together even at closer ranges, but at these phenomenal ranges? The chance of this happening due to RNG letting the bullets fly at the head repeatedly (and the player happening to aim exactly at the head at the time) are one per year per player, although it will probably come out much lower.

So yeah, this guy is cheating his *** off. In fact, it looks like he just set the entire body to "headshot" rather than just the head and is using an aim-assist to go with it. He often fires shots that miss, but any hit, even those that go to the body, are registered as headshots.
    • Up x 1
  17. customer548

Multiple bullets HSing while in movement and at incredible ranges.
    There is no doubt here. /report.
    • Up x 1
  18. Moridin6

i watch it, and get suspicious,but then again it feels like i die this quickly to tr bs sniper smgs trac thingys all the time so i dunno
  19. Daigons

Looks like aimbotting. Way too many headshots at that extreme distance for that weapon.
    • Up x 1
  20. Eternaloptimist

Couple of times I have killed someone who is barely visible with a three/four shot burst from a carbine. Totally unexpected but there you go.