Anybody getting bored?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zica96, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Zica96

Well considering the weapons are not that DRASTICALLY different from each other (i mean except some vehicles and their guns and ES guns) but still i tried a while ago, just doesn't do it for me and i don't have the money or time to invest in new characters.
    The Skyguard is kinda boring to me, don't know.
    Could try the last one.
  2. Zica96

Could try the stunts thing, didn't do those in a while :)
  3. Pirbi

I kinda ignored the directive thing when introduced because i didn't get any credit for all the things I had already done and didn't feel like redoing. But when I realized I was close to a few of them, I've started to pursue them anyway.
  4. DrPapaPenguin

Sometimes I feel sad. Until I kill someone, it always cheers me up.

Oh, and in the game too.
    • Up x 1
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

i am pretty bored by the game right now, waiting for something fresh like new weapons or the promised tank secondary changes which would make me play again

ironically enough, smedley promised that no new content is added until bugs/performance are fixed. well, TWO MONTHS PASSED and not much happened. even worse, lots of devs were fired and the remaining ones seem to get less stuff done for sure

not a doomsayer or something but this is probably the worst state the game is in. lets really hope the upcoming PS4 release frees up a bit more resources for the actual development
    • Up x 1
  6. moriarrr-ceres

You don't like infiltrator..But you really should try some session of stalker. It's a very different gameplay, you can lone wolfing and try different pistols/implants (special regard for safe landing/medic kits) It can be really hard/or rewarding, and it can waste a lot of your time just to kill one guy :). You can change the difficulty if you choose Xbow/oneshot knife or just take an underboss.
    you can trap enemy mines with your own mines or just throw an emp...
    • Up x 1
  7. Zica96

New weapons? I don't know, i'm looking forward to the resource revamp (probably somewhere around 2019) new weapons are just new toys that we don't really need, and they will only slap a different skin to the almost same weapon just with tiny changes added to them. But the sec. guns, i look forward to that.
  8. Zica96

Might give it a try, last time it ended badly :)
  9. Rayden78

I feel you ...

sometimes i play as Rayden78, the mentally insane back-stabbing mag driver.