Any Veterans Still Play this Game ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MuNrOe, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Armcross

I a Makorove recipient. Play as TR main.
    Play during Reservist promo
    • Up x 1
  2. MuNrOe

The CN's Loved their GG's and they were damn good at them too. Yes its funny how people use to put effort/time into making games challenging and interesting........ Those damn flying robots man I loved soloing them with a mossie a jammer nade and decimators swapping. Such amazing skills needed in that game. Everyone had the neich and damn there were allot of them to fill.
    • Up x 1
  3. MuNrOe

:)
    • Up x 4
  4. SpeedFreakPS0NE

Planetside 2 needs the return of the VS navy
  5. DirArtillerySupport

Watching this video leaves me feeling sad and frustrated. At the same time I feel so lucky that I was there for so long.
  6. CJPSmith

What's up MuNrOe!

Been playing Apex Legends, and it reminded me of the many good hours with PG a few years back, and here I am on the forums. Are you still playing PS2 at all? Are any of the old Praetorian Guard people around?

ps this is Glarence
  7. pnkdth

Joined the game (PS2) in beta. Play on on occasion but IRL has forced me to prioritise other things.

Used to roll with DWG(Deathwatch Gaming) and 252v on Miller. Shoutout to INI, RO, MCY, who put up some serious fights.
  8. MuggieWara

Loyalty until Death!(the game's or my own :D)
  9. JibbaJabba

Ps1 vet here. Not a huge PS1 vet though. I left when the BFRs came in and broke game balance. I'm told they eventually got it sorted, but was too late for me. When PS2 came out I was Alpha Squad. :)
  10. BorgUK1of9

PS1 Vet here since release, 16 years been playing this game.

VS all the way however on PS2 they messed the empire up, it was more fun to play on PS1 and that can be seen by the population imbalance on all the servers for so many years. The Thresher was a blast to drive, Mags sitting out over water and Max suits with jump jets (not the crap we have now).

I miss my CR5 characters, map reveal and orbital strikes were useful.
    • Up x 1
  11. asmodraxus

I miss my OS, almost as much as I miss Fortress Dagda, oh so much fun trolling TR with Lashers that lashed as they vainly attempted to breach the entrances at the interlink base.

As well as having three tanks that were relatively balanced with minimal special abities rather then one stand out, one so so and one next to useless.

Occasionally playing with Libs and dropping bombs on a TR/NC base fight for the giggles (and the hate tells, especially the hate tells).

I miss my Lasher mk2 :( I miss my lasher mk4 :eek:
  12. Zagareth

If I had to choose... yours :D
  13. MuggieWara

You can kill us,but you cant kill the Republic and what it stands for!(brotherhood and dakka)
  14. DeadlyOmen

Been here since Day 1.

Try as I do, I still cannot find any other game like it.
  15. OneShadowWarrior

Yes, because no other games exist like this. If there was, we would ALL be gone.
  16. ArcKnight

well I've played since closed beta but I don't play often as I've unlocked most of what I wanted
  17. FredM

I started back then on Briggs and I have 3 toons there on lvl 100. Now on Cobalt I think with lvl 70. I checked into Briggs yesterday again and it is a dream. You can realy fight nice battles with smaller groups cause everyone seems to have moved to other servers. It is not anymore the usual 96+ and run and take bases where just 5 players sit or the usual coward ghost cappers. You have to think hard and make up good tactics to get the bases.

Cobalt has tons of users now and there are big fights such as the 96+ from above. But when there are more as 50 players I see constant lag on alerts or big battles. It is not playable for me then.
  18. Burchard

I started back with Harmless Games, before they were bought by Sony and moved Jeff over to main Sony productions.

23+ years ago. Still here.
  19. Gustavo M

"Ye olde kamikaze janitor man" is still up for your KDR delight.
  20. DIGGSAN0

I am quietly coming back as a 5y vet but psssst nobody should know :)