Any tank/harasser outfits?

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by xSalt, Aug 4, 2015.

1. xSalt

are there any active armored outfits on TR that are recruiting? I'm an experienced harasser driver and gunner, and am working on my lightning abilities and looking for others to roll with. I see a lot of squads and outfits that seem to focus on air and infantry only for the most part. I'm hoping there is a solid ground vehicle focused outfit out there for me. If there are any please pm me or post a reply here with requirements, etc. hope to hear from you and see you in game. Thanks for your time.
  2. Cham

I'm usually rolling around in a Prowler doing hard flanks with a dedicated gunner. Feel free to send me a tell for a squad invite when I'm on.
  3. defry

4. xSalt

Thanks Cham, ill do that. and to defry, thanks for letting me know, and im not opposed to all three factions, i just have really only played TR in planetside2, and as such have nothing unlocked in the other empires, but ill look into ECUS, that might be fun.
  5. Reltor

One important thing to note is that ECUS is an emerald outfit. If you are playing on Connery for ping reasons, that could be an issue.

That said as far as I know, there are a couple small (fairly unnoticed) armor outfits on NC connery, and not much else on Connery.

MERC is better at Infantry + Armor combined ops than most IMO
  6. oberchingus

Hi there,

ECUS mains on Emerald and sometimes visits Connery to relax because it's more like Duck Hunt and less like Quake 3 Arena (Emerald) which is so serious and cut-throat all the time.

If you do end up making toons on Emerald, ECUS members will pull you whatever you need that is certed so you just have to bring your game and hope your ping is good. The Teamspeak IP is: voice.ecuscavalryoutfit.com