[Suggestion] Ammo Drop - Auto RETURN to last weapon !

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Rainproof, Apr 9, 2015.

1. PYROxSYCO

We might to report this as a bug or something see what happens. Maybe a dev can tell us if this was a implemented change.

Though if it was a change to keep people from spamming ammo packs then there might be a silver lining in this.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zica96

Yeah that really needs to be fixed asap.
    • Up x 1
  3. qiray12

Just fix the ammo box in general, you can drop them as many as you want if you spam them, you hold them once used and plz add a feature to change keubinds for all classes ( last one is nice tho :p)
  4. Rainproof

Just noticed today that the issue has been fixed and the drop of an ammo pack now auto returns to the last weapon or tool. Thanks to the developers and also to my fellow players for voicing your support.
  5. Dowlphin

It's a mixed result, because now there is the 6-second delay not only for the hotkey way, but also when you select the ammo pack mode and throw them there. If you do that, it deselects it and puts it on timeout. So it's just as annoying as when you place a turret and notice you placed it a little bit wrong and can't just reposition it.
    While it worked differently, I appreciated the option of throwing packs without delay. Makes gameplay more fluid.
    I can't even see a possible reason for such a delay.