All My Characters are Gone

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Akachi, May 3, 2013.

1. Robk

Same, they better not have lost my character.
  2. Col. Yurva

Glad to read such a thread as I m concerned too :(
  3. Ziajin

Check this first: Servers are still LOCKED. Not UP. Server status is at the top of the main forum page.

This has been a general service announcement brought to you by: NS. NS, we make the finest guns and vehicles on Auraxis!
    • Up x 1
  4. TheKhopesh

Well, the characters are not gone, just inaccessible.
    I do believe it is affecting everyone across all worlds (So this should be SOE's top priority at the moment).

In the mean time, keep calm and cert on.
    ^_^
  5. RipperTR

Your characters are unavailable because they are busy moving warpgates.

Housewarming party when the servers come back up ;)
  6. TheKhopesh

Where did you read this?
  7. RipperTR

8. SilverAura

The servers aren't up yet. This kind of thing was incredibly common late beta and even early release. I wouldn't be too concerned. I know I'm not. I've had multiple frights like this. Any quarks this close to the end of server maintenance is no doubt just a fluke that will pass over. ;)
  9. Fire Works

Why is everybody freaking out during server downtimes? If something is wrong, check the server status first :)
  10. Irishdrunk

lol you guys are such noobs.
  11. Robk

How?
    When I logged in it said the servers are up.
  12. Lucius Drake

They were up but locked earlier; now they're simply down for maintenance :)
  13. indianae

same here :(
  14. Seron

They built in this new IQ lock to prevent Grievers and general Metagame-slackers.. (all in the patchnotes obviously). So maybe that is what you are experiencing?
    • Up x 2
  15. Darkening Kaos

You have to read the patch notes backwards to find the special codeword to get past this new feature.
    • Up x 1
  16. XRIST0

Some people need to get with the program ..

The servers are locked .
  17. Fire Works

So everybody is happy having his characters back? :)
    • Up x 1
  18. Fire Works

Dude, no reason to switch in totaly offensive mode... Some people dont lurk forums all day are the total pro you seem to be. People come here to get help, not insults.
  19. Akachi

Don't know why some people have decided to act like elitist douches because others were unaware of this "feature". When a server is locked I don't expect to be able to log in, let alone be prompted to make a new character.

Anyways thank to those who answered my concerns without insults.
  20. Grishnakah

I wasn't saying it to be a -snip- pain in the rear end (apparently, the word I used to describe something hygienic is considered a swear). I got carried away and let out some frustration. I'm feeling this downtime worse than most others. The AU server is still down. Didn't mean to make it sound rude.

I don't browse the forums daily. I'm not a forum "pro". I just look at that feature and see that the servers are down. I also read this thread and saw that within the first 4 posts, someone mentions that the server is down. Yet the majority of the posts on here are people complaining that they can't access their characters. It's not hard to read comments. I don't understand why they didn't read.

I'm refraining from going on another crusade about it. I've already received a warning, so I won't post anything drastic. I just don't understand how people miss the first 4 posts on the thread.