301st Airborne is now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Subatomichades, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Rakkuun

Cheap bump.
  2. rab309

hey can i join your outfit seems really good and i can fight good in air and ground
    my game name is
    rabmasster
  3. Rakkuun

Will throw you an invite the next time I'm on.
    If you can't find me, try to find one of the following: subatomichades, Vampire2, MiguelXRS, AxGX
  4. MiguelXSR

Actually it's MiguelXSR. But yeah, feel free to throw me a friend invite and I'm get you one for the outfit.
  5. Rakkuun

Oops! Typo! That's what you get for chosing such random letters l-mao <3
  6. stenman

hi i would like to join my nc character is 5tenm4n looking forward to make the skys of cobalt blue
    maybe youve seen me in an mosquito asswell as 5t3nm4n i apologise for killing you then greetings and see you ingame
  7. Rakkuun

Welcome to the 301st Sten.
  8. Rakkuun

Cheap bump, still recruiting.
  9. mastamage22

this is you're final warning!
    stop griefing my vehicles!
  10. Rakkuun

[IMG]
  11. mastamage22

dude, i am never griefing anyone unless they decide to jump in front of a speeding vehicle

but any ways, sort this out with pufters and be specific, unless you tell us who was griefing then we cant take action!

also couldn't you come up with a better thingy, it is soooo not meee. im more a mechanized spider type, you know the one with the big laser on top.

are you dutch by chance? you sound like one
  12. Rakkuun

[IMG]
  13. mastamage22

wrong picture :)
    [IMG]

i got this as first hit, you see that engineer on the left of the building?
    that my unit, the big spider is well you know who.
    im really good at trolling back, so just contact powerpufters and explain whats up, because we can't do anything when you're not specific, i don't know who griefed you guys, but it wasn't me. so just tell who griefed
  14. Rakkuun

Thanks for the free bump btw, been a while since anyone bothered posting here.
    It's much appreciated.
  15. mastamage22

no prob, but could you get things sorted then? if we have a griefer, then we want to get rid of that guy.
  16. Pharax

Again, Mastamage refrain from posting on other Outfit recruitment threads. If you have a problem message them in-game or ask us to do so.

Apolagies 301st.
  17. A3DELITIST

̶ ̶H̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶i̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶C̶o̶b̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶N̶C̶ ̶3̶-̶4̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶-̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶1̶5̶0̶+̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶.̶

̶ ̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶1̶s̶t̶ ̶F̶P̶S̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶:̶D̶
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶i̶t̶e̶?̶?̶

̶ ̶ ̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶A̶3̶D̶E̶L̶I̶T̶I̶S̶T̶
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶.̶ ̶
  18. Rakkuun

Heya A3del,

The 301st has merged into a new outfit with GIGA and CLST. We are now known as KAIN. I'll throw you a friend request the next time I'm online, you could do the same.

Ingame name: Rakkuun
    Cya ingame!
    Rakkuun
  19. A3DELITIST

Right ok, will send you a friend request now ;)
  20. conquer

Hi im a nc player from briggs but live in the uk can i get an invite my name is mrgoaty