301st Airborne is now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Subatomichades, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Subatomichades

sure guys send one of the officers or myself an ingame invite and we'll add you when were on next :)
  2. Nick Sheaf

could i join up, i am a support player (heal & repair) however i am not very good at shooting stuff
  3. Nick Sheaf

ingame name nsheaf
  4. Giornidas

Hey I'm interested in joining! I don't have teamspeak but I'll definitely get it, ever since I started playing this game I've been looking for something like this! :)
  5. Giornidas

My ingame name is Giornidas.
  6. Subatomichades

sent friend requests :)
  7. GoblinWiz

Hey, i want to join, im a new guy at Planetside, but i have several years of FPS experience. I mainly focus to play Light Assault class, so when i saw you guys at the Outfit Recruitment i thought Rock N Roll!!! :)

Ingame name is WarPreacher
  8. Subatomichades

all invites sent, welcome aboard!
  9. TeeFury

I'm very interested in joining. Im a new player, learning. I love the air combat and it's what im focusing on learning right now.

Ingame name: TeeFury
  10. Rakkuun

Heya mate!

I'll send you a friend request next time I'm online and we'll have a little chat about it!

(Rakkuun ingame)
  11. biterwylie

Friend requests sent. Thanks
  12. MatadorMix

I'm very interested in joining. I really suck as pilot but awesome at jumping out of planes ;)

Primary: Engineer
    Secondary: Sniper and AA Max (Hate enemy planes)

Ingame name: MatadorMix
  13. Rakkuun

Friend requests send, looking forward to seeing you guys ingame.
  14. Larolyn

Hi there! I am looking for an outfit to join in PS2 to have some fun with. Been running solo a while and really want to join a bigger outfit and launch some all out offences together with a well organised outfit.

I main an Infiltrator and off a Heavy Assault. Love to get behind enemy lines, mess with their supply stations, convert turrets and make their bases vulnerable before the zerg arrive. My flying skills are shaky to say the least. (Translation - every flight I have taken has ended up in a flaming ball off death..)

So if you want a non flying member in your outfit who likes to mess with enemy bases, I'm your guy!
  15. MaxQuack

Still recruiting?

Looking for a new outfit, I like to fly the Reaver or play LA/Engi.

I'm rank 32, I like to play as team, tactically and I'm no child (in my 30's).
  16. Rakkuun

Heya lads,

I'll send both of you an invite the next time I'm online. If you can't find me for whatever reason, contact Vampire2, Brayns or lordhunts.
    • Up x 1
  17. MoneyOne2

Can i join? i new, player name is MoneyOne
  18. Rakkuun

Send invites to all of you guys.

If you can't get a hold of me, contact Brayns, Vampire2 or Lordhunts.
  19. SuperSkrammel

Hey Guys. I would like to join you. Add me and let's have a chat about it. "SuperSkrammel"
  20. Rakkuun

Invites have been send! Welcome to the 301st!