137Th Frostguard

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Drellings, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Scout890

This outfit is pretty cool.
    • Up x 1
  2. Kapinoida

Our outfit be bangin.
    • Up x 2
  3. DickJohnsonn

Respect.
  4. Badname2490

...Wait...you're telling me...Soltech...the server we're merging with has an outfit...dedicated to Esamir?

I think you rebels just became my favorite pack of traitors.

**** Indar...honestly.
    • Up x 1
  5. DickJohnsonn

Look forward to some future action with you guys!
  6. DickJohnsonn

We are recruiting engineers, medics, and heavy assaults. Obviously the answer to armor is yes because one would hope you play engineer. We utilize a teampseak 3 server and prefer organized play. Basically I want to win and we only want people who want to win as well. Sitting on the crown does nothing in terms of winning! So if you are without an outfit and this is what your are looking for or with an outfit that does not match your preference for organized play then fill out an application at http://frostguardnc.enjin.com/recruitment
    • Up x 1
  7. bryanflowtucker

r4peurfamily approves of this outfit.....though he regrets his Station name. Didn't realize It'd stick... :confused:. Don't worry, I'm a nice guy.
  8. Enders0shadow

Great group even if Dickjohsonn can't drive :)
  9. DickJohnsonn

We are currently at 750 members and still recruiting engineers, medics, and heavy assaults. Obviously the answer to armor is yes because one would hope you play engineer. We utilize a teampseak 3 server and prefer organized play. Basically I want to win and we only want people who want to win as well. Sitting on the crown does nothing in terms of winning! So if you are without an outfit and this is what your are looking for or with an outfit that does not match your preference for organized play then fill out an application at http://frostguardnc.enjin.com/recruitment
  10. Brasileiro

'eeey from mattherson and myself 137th, whats up! looking forward to our merge on friday and your outfit sounds very cool, i'd like to roll with you guys if possible to see how you are and i'll add you in-game, DickJohnsonn, is that right? :D