137Th Frostguard

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Drellings, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Drellings

[IMG]
    We are an NC outfit primarily recruiting active Vanguard drivers and gunners for platoon play Thursdays 8pm-midnight EST. Teamspeak 3 is required to participate during Thursdays platoons and a microphone would be ideal. We are still recruiting active DEDICATED infantry meaning people that want to play infantry and have multiple classes certed and are able and willing to swap classes throughout the night depending on what is needed at the moment. Anyone interested in joining a organized and fun outfit can leave an application on our webpage at http://frostguardnc.enjin.com/home or contact me in game (Drellings).

We currently have 163 members and generally have 1-2 squads going during the afternoon throughout the week and will be recruiting through open platoons shortly. every Thursday is our current scheduled day for playing as a large force and we are currently working on sorting out a second day.
    • Up x 1
  2. Drellings

new needs
    • Up x 1
  3. Drellings

Recruiting Vanguard crew!
    • Up x 1
  4. UberNuby

Frostguard pride~
    • Up x 1
  5. DickJohnsonn

I found out how to enjoy this game to its' full potential when I joined 137th. Terrific group of guys to play with in terms of the general atmosphere within the outfit along with the emphasis placed on strategy by the leader Drellings.
  6. OutlawShadow

Joining 137th really lifted my PS2 experience to another level, and showed me how strong teamwork can be. My number of caps and kills (as well as certs) took off after joining this great group of guys!
    • Up x 1
  7. Varamis

This is a well organized, well run Outfit. We have a great, friendly group of people. Drellings also very kindly provides a large TeamSpeak3 server for the Outfit. If you're looking to seriously take some territory and affect the color of a continent, I suggest joining up.
    • Up x 1
  8. Josari

Bump for wonderful people.
    • Up x 1
  9. [NC10]NCHeavyHunter

I'm I'm the 10th Mount Division, but we work we this awesome outfit a good bit. They are very organized and drellings let's us use his TS server. Good man!
    • Up x 1
  10. Jarimus

So we do awesome stuff, like own the Vanu and Terran, cause we awesome.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ultimate Robot

I used to be just a schmuck in real life. But after I joined 137th my dad is finally proud of me and my mom doesn't say I'm a disappointment anymore.

I've been applying for jobs for six months with no luck. After I put "137th" on my resume, I've suddenly found a job.

I changed my bank pin to 0137 and my bank informed me that all overdraft fees have been waived.

I changed my emergency contact to "Diamondman" at work, and I haven't had an accident in six years.

So yeah, join this outfit. It'll change your life.
    • Up x 1
  12. spankyy

This is a fun/mature group to run with and were around 600 members
    • Up x 1
  13. DickJohnsonn

The 137th is proud to announce that we have exactly 575 members now. We are recruiting engineers, medics, and heavy assaults. Obviously the answer to armor is yes because one would hope you play engineer. We utilize a teampseak 3 server and prefer organized play. Basically I want to win and we only want people who want to win as well. Sitting on the crown does nothing in terms of winning! So if you are without an outfit and this is what your are looking for or with an outfit that does not match your preference for organized play then fill out an application at http://frostguardnc.enjin.com/recruitment
  14. TheHalo1Pistol

You guys are a pain in the *** for the vanu. Keep up the good work on giving us worthwhile fights!
    • Up x 1
  15. Candymoocher42

Hey can I join the 137th? I play as engineer.
  16. DickJohnsonn

17. foxtr0t0223

Really awesome outfit, people are cool and know how to have fun!
  18. DickJohnsonn

Thanks...that compliment is very rewarding coming from the Vanu!
  19. TheHalo1Pistol

Btw, have you ever seen a galaxy swarm? If you haven't I'll be sure to show u guys one sometime! Oh, and dick, I saw you the other day. As a matter of fact you killed me repeatedly at howling pass.
  20. dathvade

This is the best outfit/ clan / group of player in a FPS that i have met.

Everyone is friendly and tries their best to win and have a fun time!