[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. PeaSum

Alright Mr. Yawnn,

thank you for suggesting some joint training sessions. I am sure our leaders will consider your offer :)

See you then my good sir.
  2. ITOS

Had a clash with BRTD yesterday. Some good fight going back and forth until VS decided to take advantage of our fun and capture both TR and NC territory while the grown ups were busy. :p
  3. Zehtuka

Yup the fighting yesterday was excellent, looking forward to our next operation scheduled for early 2013!
  4. Adept

5. BLEURRRRGH

Checked your junk mail? I've posted in our support forum to see if someone can look into it. I've sent you a message on this site ... Can you respond to it with the email address you registered with?

-B
  6. Jesper

Put a number behind your username. It's a known bug. We can edit away the numbers after registration.

New website software is being developed inhouse and will be deployed "when it's done".
  7. Adept

It worked with this. Also it looks like in some cases mail delivery can get delayed by hours.
    (gmail worked instantly, my ISP mail account only got it after 2-3 hours)

Thanks!
  8. ITOS

Just did a quick session where we have little over a squad all pulling Sundies. Then we all drove in a long line to the TR WG playing "Hollidays are comming" in the BG.

Not a serious op. However, I was surprised by how long it took the TR to kill us even when we were parked outside their WG not shooting back. :p
  9. Yawnn

Sup guys
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  10. Nighthawk243

bawwww! even though we usually hate you guys, A merry christmas to you aswell :).

I feel like that company of germans that made peace with the russians for 1 night because it was christmas. I'll see you guys after christmas! :)
    • Up x 3
  11. Zation

Happy x-mas to everyone!
  12. cassan0va

Merry xmas from DWG, let the fragging begin tomorrow;)
  13. TmRNL

Doh!
    Totally forgot to post this one =)
  14. MGP

Nice try with the Reavers on Indar. All of those were yours?
  15. Solairian

Hi all, applied to your website but haven't received and activation email yet. Are you still recruiting? looking for an outfit to join and have fun with.
  16. Madchad

please put a number at the end of your name when you register
  17. TmRNL

Thnx Goons and DWG for the christmas wishes =)
    Nice postcard ;)

Solairian, did you work it out? You can also contact me on steam if you need any help
    steamcommunity.com/id/tmrnl
  18. Solairian

Hi TmRNL,

No haven't figured it out. Already registered just says blocked or not activated. Can't re register unless I use a different email address which I don't really want to do. I see the adding number after username bug above. Can someone delete my registration under the email address I used so I can re register with a number after me name?

Sol
  19. TmRNL

Sol, try to re-register. Ulysees has deleted your account. You should be able to register now =)
  20. Solairian

Yep that's worked, thanks for the help :)