Urgent and time sensitive Alpha Squad request.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Havoc11, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Goodkat

Could you share?
  2. Mightyhalo

It really is lame you lose the 10% equipping a new one. I would buy the 7 day one more often if I knew the 10% wouldn't disappear. I already lost one on my first character.
  3. Fuse

So I take it I do need to submit a ticket, they're not just rolling out batches of replacements to Alpha Squad members?
  4. Freyar

In the end, I was told to overwrite my AS booster, and they then replaced the AS booster back in my inventory. (I've not check if time has reset and I'd be disappointed if it had for the AS booster as I was already three weeks through it.)
    • Up x 1
  5. Fuse

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Freyar.
  6. Benjamin2501

They added mine back into my inventory as a one time event. Thanks Sony!!
  7. Ashner

:| I did send a ticket but got no reply so I didn't dare to replace mine... lost my chance for 50%+ double exp..
  8. Honelith

So the only fix is to contact customer support and have them replace the Alpha Squad boost? Ah, risky, I daren't plug in my 50% boost. Heh.
  9. Spectre63

Ticket has been sent but no response as yet.
  10. Coolhandsluke

Alpha squad hands down needs to be made passive ASAP, that is the only way to fix this.
    • Up x 1
  11. Fallenafar-US-

Really disapointed, in the response times of the tickets. All I can say though Alex thank you for your help in the private message I sent and also making a presence in this forum post.

I agree Passive for the Alpha is the way to go. On a business standpoint SOE would only gain by players purchasing boosts to stack.
    • Up x 1
  12. UzumakiW

Glad I decided not to bother taking mine off and sending a ticket about it. I'm usually fairly skeptical that anything will be done when it comes to a situation like a lost item or something like that. Would be nice if it was a passive, but hell, I'll take just having the ability to take the item off, while the timer is still counting down, and store it for later. Kind of assumed that's what would have happened, considering most other MMOs you play, you can take off a timed item and still have the timer running for it, whether or not you had the item equipped or not. Not sure what they were thinking when they set this up because it's a pretty cruddy system on the surface itself.
    • Up x 1
  13. Spectre63

Kudos to SOE support: my Alpha was re-instated this morning :)
    • Up x 1
  14. Atreides

I got my replaced aswell, they were pretty quick about it, submitted the ticket on Friday after I accidently overrode my AS boost, and it was replaced Sunday afternoon.
  15. Kozmyk

Thank you SOE Customer Support for your consideration and quick response.
    I can't help but think that it would have been better if the AS Boost had been made reusable or passive thus enabling the timely use of higher Boosts but I do appreciate your reinstating this one even if it was only on a one time basis.
  16. Fuse

Less than 24 hours after the ticket was submitted I received a reply from a "Director in Customer Service". I'm very pleased with the response. It was prompt, courteous, and took the time to thoroughly explain what they're going to do and what I need to do.

I know most of it was probably copy-paste, but it's nice to have things explained properly, as opposed to my missing FB rewards ticket which was effectively, "I don't think I got my FB rewards" "You did" "Did I?" "Yes" "I don't see it" "I do, you can't." haha
  17. Gaff

So any update on this for the upcoming double XP period? I still don't understand why SOE are penalising people who gave them $40...
  18. DiscoJedi

I purchased a large amount of station cash for the triple SC day and had planned to use some of it for boosts in the future. I used 500 SC to buy a 50% boost, but when I saw the red "override" text appear, I stopped and did not equip it. After reading up on this thread and others, I have submitted a ticket to inquire as to whether or not I can equip the 50% boost and have my Alpha Squad boost reimbursed.

I have not yet received a response, and will update this post when I do.
  19. Sadaris

Do you want me to give you more money for boosts SOE or not Please fix this
  20. BaddaBing

Please fix this SOE, for our sack and yours. We want more XP as it =more Certs and you end up with more money from us. Make sense??