[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Virtue

Honestly guys, give it a try and apply today! Planetside2 is meant to be played in a big group. The feeling when you roll out together with over 70 other [WASP] tags to your sides, above and below you... just priceless!

Tonight will be awesome. Again.
  2. Empi3

WE RIDE AT DUSK.
    like for real. tonight is no different.
  3. IceDeath

We ride every day in style.
    Join to get the exclusive right to participate in Top Gun and Top Gear nights.
  4. Yawnn

So guiize, I have some really awesome videos with u in them, anything u would like me to share? :eek:
  5. Jesper

That'd be great mate! Any publicity is great publicity.

Make sure you include the part where we decimated your armoured (and air) forces with 12 guys :)

Edit: And also, make sure you work on your manners in game so you avoid looking like a fool.
  6. PeaSum

Maybe some footage of us raining down rocket after rocket into an armored force? That was nice.
    Just post the entire hour of it. Not the last 2 minutes when you finally managed to get us of the hill :p

Or post our Galaxy chasing a sundy. Was an awesome night. And fun.
    I really hope you dont take it that hard. Was a pleasure ;)
  7. Jesper

So many factual errors I won't even start to argue.

Bottom line, WASP plays to have fun. And we have loads of fun.

It's a good thing we don't let everyone in (including this Yawn guy above) so we can keep some basic level of good atmosphere in our outfit and community as a whole.

There are enough turds on the internet, and WASP is one of the few sanctuaries out there.

As you can see we are making a name out of ourselves among our rival factions, and I bow deeply to your topic bumping! :D
  8. PeaSum

Well, strangely the TR zerg tanks had a [goon] tag. But that might just been a weird coincidence.
    Give me the date for the goon ops and we shall wreck you there^^

But its nice that you care about the 2 Engis and 10 MAX dropping out of a Gall while 2 Libs and multiple ESFs are attacking our position. Good job finally finding a way to get rid of our 8 guys :p /clap

And we will never yell out "you got WASPed". We dont feel the urge to go down on that level. We are totally fine with winning. We just dont lack enough self esteem to make those /yell comments. Im sorry, but WASP is to mature for that. So you will have to keep an eye on the kill screens to see who just wrecked you :p

I understand your need to find bigger, better and more prominent outfits to promote yours. But please dont expect us to take part on this. We dont need that sort of promotion. If you feel like you need it, go ahead. We might get a decent TR outfit on the side of BRTD one day. I'd love the challenge.
  9. bloodgulge

Wasp is very pleased to find that 4 out of 5 of your posts are made on our recruitment forum, and only one on yours :)
    We like our fans!
  10. Yawnn

Thank god I thought u would never ask. Well, most days are ops days. But lets say saturday, be there or be square, I expect that a "oh so glorious and well-respected" outfit stands by its word. And until u actually show any kind of evidence of u doing more then killing off a single tank, I suggest u stop blowin air up your own behinds. It's just gonna get so much more humiliating when the we're done editting the compilation of our meetings.
    • Up x 1
  11. Jesper

Go ahead, we have content and mature members despite of your misguided efforts and we stand above your childish attempts at trolling. The fact that you are taking your time editing a video about WASP means you feel the need to oppress us - something you will never be able to do.

Frankly, you are not significant enough for us to spend thinking time on, but you clearly are thinking about us, be it good or bad. Hope you get over your complexes soon.

I dearly hope you are lowly ranked within your outfit and that you are a minority within it as well.
  12. PeaSum

Looking forward to see your video about "times we met some WASP guys and eventually zerged them down with the help of some other outfits". I assume it will only consist of the last few minutes of all that times, which is sad from my point of view. But i understand why you would not want to promote yourself showing hours and hours of getting shot to pieces.
    But make sure to send us the video. We like videos.

Also i will see if any saturday in the next few months does not have an appointment yet. If so we shall give you a bit of our attention. But you have to understand that we have to deal with the important tr outfits first. We will try to find some time to play with you :)
  13. Empi3

Good laughs have been had tonight.
    Good certs have been made, allright.
    Cya next time,
    hopefully not in a farm but a fight.
  14. Fab

Mate I think this year you should really ask for this p e n i s operation to Santa. Yours seems definalty too small!

"lololololol"... Dips hit.
  15. Rokeugon

and here i generally though that WASP was a APB fanboy clan but guess not also cant believe street is playing NC :O im ashamed :D
  16. Pig

I'm confused.... Was this at Tawrich last night? I was stood on top of that hill with Wasp.. All I saw was a decent battle and aircraft after aircraft shot down by my Burster and tank after tank killed by the HA's. I got killed by a Lib... Not 3 engineers and a Max.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to push the VS out of Tawrich northern buildings with Wasp and Fight Club backing you up. That was actually some of the best infantry fighting for some time with the VS hitting hard.

Ignore the trolls, you can count on us to back you up any time.
    • Up x 1
  17. Yawnn

Okay, so Im guessing you wont show on saturday? What happened to "give us date we will wreck you". Come on, I'm offering u guys a chance to redeem all those time we've owned u scrubs. Now you've obviously shown that u are afraid. And guys..don't flatter yourselves, if there existed an outfit on NC that actually had anything resembling skill I'd go for them.

Show on saturday and wreck us like peasum promised or let it forever be known that wasp is goonbrigades *******.

U guys bore me now, cu on saturday?
    • Up x 1
  18. Ulysees

Which continent are you guys playing on with your Saturday OP, Auraxis is a big place and I need to know where to throw a spanner in your works :) Saturday could get interesting for more reasons than just Match of the Day this week!
    • Up x 2
  19. PeaSum

As said, if we have the time to deal with your outfit we will be there. If we have something serious to do i am afraid we wont make it. You have to understand, large and important outfits like WASP are swarmed with small outfits that want to mess with them and if we consider all of them we wont be able to do anything else.

We are honored to be the outfit everyone wants to pit his strength against, but as it stands we wont have a clanwar with everyone. :)

Also i think we "redeemed" all the time you "owned" us by the wreckage of your forces that happened prior to all that times ;)
    Like for instance the one hour farm fest yesterday at tawrich. I understand that its not nice to be made to look silly like that, but i have fate in your ability to improve.
    Yet you should not take it that harsh, there were a lot of other outfits that share this fate.
  20. Madchad

I would love to be there for the outfit scrap sadly im out on the pisha :(

Arrange it for after the festive season or something