Leaderboard Stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Akrasjel

Yea, leaderboard is down again.
  2. Sinist

SOE awesome job on the leaderboard!

Keep up the good work.

This AHHHHHH guy is really good though, he has been the only person on the leaderboard since launch! I think you should let other people on the leaderboard once in awhile though to make it fair.
  3. AuntLou42

You mean it was up? What was that like?
  4. broodlapin

leaderboard still broken, but guest what? everything is still broken but no they want to focus on nerfing everything 1st.
  5. Saydian

I haven't seen it work since Beta :(
  6. Bolderton

Leaderboard is perpetually down since it graphically illustrates how prolific the hackers in PS2 are. The End.
    • Up x 1
  7. WilliamB

Didn't think of that, but yeah that's probably why it's down lol ...
  8. Shilak

Most of those at the top of the leader board spend most of their time in ESFs or tanks with HE. Says it all if you ask me ...
  9. broodlapin

10. omega4

Truer words have never been spoken.
  11. SKYeXile

Nope, hacks. gotta be hacks.
  12. Tasogie

Actually it is hacks. Those who use them know that very well.It's just a shame SOE dont have the backbone to stop it :(
  13. SKYeXile

Their process of testing for hacks is a slow one:

http://4.bp.************/-Qlp8pm5M070/T9GJ3-mCY2I/AAAAAAAAABY/8OgNO1pJmAk/s1600/Mythtorywitch.jpg
    • Up x 2
  14. Reaper

This is one of the many places they are slacking, they wanted so much to have a working game that they pushed launch before the assets were polished. I dont think its just the hacking system i believe they had to roll back to a version where it just didnt work because many of the problems that were fixed just before the end of beta showed up at launch. Truly they really need to spend more time working on making quality products, all sony can do is launch half developed games and make them flop. fortunately Planetside 2 has no competitors in the market so they will have time to work out the kinks. But seriously think of what would happen if blizzard suddenly made a copycat persistent shooter, PS2 would go down the drain just because of the poor customer service and bug support
  15. Snarkyfoo

Boards work fine for me.
    That is, if everyone on Auraxis hasn't died once except for me.
  16. Harry Ticblasphemer

This thread is like the Whiny Call of Doodoo Bee-atch Leaderboard.
  17. Bacon Stain

LOL . Anybody knows SOE and their antics can safely assume the boards wont be back up since it'll reflect the 400/1 K/D ratio of zee hackers that don't exist.
  18. JKooL

I just want the leaderboards to track the status of my outfit and friends. I've only seen the leaderboards work once since launch, and I don't know what I did differently to get them to work that time.
  19. STABB

Briggs Leader boards are always down, does anyone know when they will be back up or if SOE is even working on the problem?
  20. SKYeXile

i think all servers are the same.