Adding Insult to Disrespect - The Horns. Thanks SOO Much SOE...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NevilClavain, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NevilClavain

This^

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. There are 1000s of ways to grief a player in any MMO, especially a F2P one, this changes nothing. And there are devs and reporting options for a reason.
  2. lilbabygiraffelegs

Haha lowrider horn? Wait I should stop giving them ideas!
  3. siiix

lol its cheaper to get a replacement horn for your real car :)
    • Up x 4
  4. NevilClavain

Negative ma man, its not a luxury item it was supposed to be a beeping ability upon reversing, so ppl running parallel to a sundy who couldn't see it would know it was backing and wouldn't get run over as much. It was a gameplay mechanic that was overlooked, check out some of the interviews about it. A horn does not fix this but at least its something. But its far from a luxury item and $7 is grossly overpriced and inappropriate.
    • Up x 4
  5. NevilClavain

Yeah that would be what, 1500 SC lol!
    • Up x 1
  6. {joer

Its not "fluff" its a needed feature. Personally anyone who buys these should be tked just to remind them they should not reward for this sort of behavior.
    • Up x 2
  7. NevilClavain

Thank you, yes. It makes no sense.
  8. Exaar

Its a goddamned horn, who gives a ****. If you think it's too much don't buy it. It's not a freaking potion of immortality, it makes your jeep go beep. Big deal.
    • Up x 2
  9. Jestunhi

A horn is fairly important for a sundy, they have no other way to encourage people to get in. The lack of chat bubbles means it can often be hard to locate someone who has been typing.
    • Up x 4
  10. Almost

Yes, imagine everyone barely dressed, like some EverQuest with guns.
  11. Nocturnal7x

Might as well charge money for the ability to proximity chat then because the NC warpgate on mattherson often has people playing music or just saying stupid ****.

This is a stupid ******* decision, I hope no one buys it.
    • Up x 3
  12. NevilClavain

this this AND this^^^ +1 billion!
    Thank you. Good to see people still have reason. It's a needed feature indeed and people ought not to buy it, it simply means they'll realize they can get away with it and keep pushing the boundaries. What's next, Nanoweave armor for 2500 SC?! o_O
    • Up x 5
  13. Flarestar

Unless the horn plays La Cucaracha and causes strippers to burst from the hood, it's nowhere near worth paying 650 SC for.
    • Up x 3
  14. Baleur

Great argument you got there.
    Hey i don't want the lib bomber to be used by 300 kidz in the warpgate, so let's raise the cost to 5000 SC.
    • Up x 4
  15. Shotgunjoe

Next up in the Depot...chrome gas caps and curb feelers!
  16. NevilClavain

Wow please don't give them any ideas, if I see naked character avatars popping up b/c they start charging 800 SC for faction armor I know who to blame ;)
  17. DEDMON

**** that! I will just run keep running over people dumb enough to run in the road.
  18. SavageB

Ya this is getting a little ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  19. CitizenSoldier

lmao
    • Up x 1
  20. Corpeces

The horn is not free...really? That is too much. Talk about rediculous...
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.